NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
He is not playing anymore next year right?
But hell the offense was awful, they couldn´t caught one good pass, Ben wasn´t the most problem.
Yea man this was his last game :( and yep offense line ass, no running game whatsoever, and the defense no pressure that fumble TD they had was a fluke, corners and safety are 3 string tier at best

dallas finally get back in the playoffs and fans starting throwing shit at their own players!? 2022 = new low. sportsbetting3.com How are still the most expensive sports team in the world by value!? 12bn for those ungrateful turds.

Last edited:
Why did Dak Prescott run with a few seconds on the clock? :kobeha: I didnt want the 49ners to win, but it doesnt matter who the Packers face, we're winning it all. :jordanmf:

Why did Dak Prescott run with a few seconds on the clock? :kobeha: I didnt want the 49ners to win, but it doesnt matter who the Packers face, we're winning it all. :jordanmf:
9ers did a picket fence around the sidelines so he thought he could qb draw it and spike it and get another play off

I got Pack all the way as well. Rather have the pack play the 9ers than the Rams (who i think will win today) Rams win i think they beat the bucs as well and it's Rams vs Pack in NFC championship game
Post automatically merged:

dallas finally get back in the playoffs and fans starting throwing shit at their own players!? 2022 = new low. How are still the most expensive sports team in the world by value!? 12bn for those ungrateful turds.
They were throwing it at the Refs in which Dak was like credit to them hahahahaha.

Dallas always been finding ways to choke since 95

9ers did a picket fence around the sidelines so he thought he could qb draw it and spike it and get another play off

I got Pack all the way as well. Rather have the pack play the 9ers than the Rams (who i think will win today) Rams win i think they beat the bucs as well and it's Rams vs Pack in NFC championship game
Running up the field was suicide for the Cowboys to try make a comeback. If hes gonna run, run out of bounds. Couldve stop it around the 5 second mark. Even a hail mary pass wouldve been a better option. I like your NFC championship prediction; I know my la friends want the Rams for sure, but the Bucs got Brady

Last edited:
Running up the field was suicide for the Cowboys to try make a comeback. If hes gonna run, run out of bounds. Couldve stop it around the 5 second mark. Even a hail mary pass wouldve been a better option. I like your NFC championship prediction; I know my la friends want the Rams for sure, but the Bucs got Brady
Cant run OB when you are surrounded, he should have slid earlier or thrown it to a wr and gave it to a ref to try to spike for 1 more play. Showin the cowboys incompetence at its finest

New meme template?

better days for the Giants?

lmao Rodgers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJzLbhjWYAMtuen?format=jpg&name=large

poor Brady

bruh the Giants poaching everybody from the Bills lmao

Last edited:
everyone else in the NFL celebrates XD (including NYG fans considering both his Super Bowl losses were against the Giants). The Buccaneers are going to be terrible again the next 15+ seasons unless they can somehow snag Aaron Rodgers
The game 2012 in Super bowl with NYG vs Patriots is the reason why I start watching the NFL.
Never forget it, Brady lose that game, since that I see so many games with him, going be really weird without him in the league, idk how to feel about it xD.

I hear the Saints are after Aaron Rodgers.
The Saints gain Rodgers and Bucs losing Brady and also so many important players leave the Bucs, they are doomed for sure lol xD.