NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
Ravens are good this season aswell, it don´t know but it seems like Jackson get far better with his pass, yesterday he show a amazing game, the last pass was very good. If the Ravens can keep up this lvl, probably they could win the super bowl in the end.

Ravens are good this season aswell, it don´t know but it seems like Jackson get far better with his pass, yesterday he show a amazing game, the last pass was very good. If the Ravens can keep up this lvl, probably they could win the super bowl in the end.
Him and Mahomes both have over 7 TDs and no INTs. The only ones so far. They'll also play on Sunday. He may be the darkhorse MVP this season. Hope it sustains

:believe: for him after the Big Ben and Brees news.

Now Jalen Ramsey wants to get traded.

https://deadspin.com/report-jalen-ramsey-wants-out-of-the-jaguars-toilet-pa-1838161257
Post automatically merged:

WELP

AB just played himself.

:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
lmao how stupid I was for thinking it was going to last

I wonder if AB will continue to stay in Tom Brady's house :milaugh::milaugh:

oh well, there's still the Josh Gordon hype
He really wasn't smart after all. He had a contract (like the last one) where his money will be voided if he continued to act a fool. Lo and behold, he got cut again. Can't help but LOL and facepalm at the same time.

Unless he pulls a M. Vick and changes his act altogether, I'm not sure if he'll be in another team again.

:gonope:

H

Haoshoku

AB has highkey been childish this entire time, throwing tantrums and his allegations only make him look worse. I wouldn’t sign him on my team if I was an NFL GM, his talent is irrelevant if he’s gonna fck up your locker room chemistry. Julio >>> AB
Post automatically merged:

Always sad when that's occurring
Aint sad for me, I got confidence we making the Super Bowl this year :cheers:

Espescially if that lockdown defense keeps up and our offense gets more consistent, its a wrap, Idc about the other teams in the NFC lowkey we coming through.

How the fuck did we lose to the lions?
Injuries and Lions are a bit underrated. They're not great but not bad either.

Thank god for the Dolphins, because without them, I feel like the Cards would be in last without them.
Don't forget the Jets, lol. Aside from NE, AFC East SUCKS!

Nice to be 3-0. The offense is slowly getting better and better. (y)