NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Didn't watch it but just looking at it I can tell that was a tight game. Congrats to Buffalo for winning. I'd choose them to go all the way. But tbh, just as long as it ain't the Chiefs I'm happy.
The last few minutes had me stressed lmao.

I was hoping for Colts to win because I like Rivers, but I'm ok with Bills winning too. Just take down Mahome!s!

D

Dragomir

The last few minutes had me stressed lmao.

I was hoping for Colts to win because I like Rivers, but I'm ok with Bills winning too. Just take down Mahome!s!
Lol, I'm only rooting for the Bills to go all the way cause I think they have the best shot at beating the Chiefs. Sick and tired of the people rubbing off Mahomes like he's a damn wizard.
I hope the chiefs get defeated too, but a final with Mahomes vs Brady or Drew Bress could be lit too^^
Football Team vs Browns in the Superbowl would be the most hilarious match of all time. Absolutely nobody would expect that.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLS MAFIA MOTHERFUCKERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lol, I'm only rooting for the Bills to go all the way cause I think they have the best shot at beating the Chiefs. Sick and tired of the people rubbing off Mahomes like he's a damn wizard.

Football Team vs Browns in the Superbowl would be the most hilarious match of all time. Absolutely nobody would expect that.
I think so too, Bills have the best chance of beating Kansas. I'm kinda indifferent towards the Bills but looking at the AFC pool-- lmao I'll take them over Steelers and Kansas any day

D

Dragomir

I think so too, Bills have the best chance of beating Kansas. I'm kinda indifferent towards the Bills but looking at the AFC pool-- lmao I'll take them over Steelers and Kansas any day
Steelers...I want my Browns to upset them SOOOOO BAD! Browns without Stefanski, with zero practices over the week due to Covid, several of our key players out as well, beating the Steelers would be the highlight of the century for the NFL