Theory Nico Robin is Luffy's sister

I came up with this theory since the apparition of Dragon and Vegapunk together...

I feel like he has some connection with Ohara, the way he reacted, and with the fact that both of them are revolutionary and NIco Olivia were probably too... I think she could be Luffy's mom
Olivia's husband never showed himself, so I can assume he is always around the world to execute plans for Revolutionary arm, and he didn't stay with her just to not bring her problems to her security. She has always worked for him by remaining Hidden.

Why also Oda made Robin meet Dragon? There is a reason...Aside the fact she knows about PolneyGriff
But now arrive the big part of the chapter....Robin's age is 30, while luffy 21.
So...I presume that for some strange reason Nico Olivia was saved at the last moment, maybe by the same Dragon, the way he did with Sabo. We have had the confirmation that Jaguar is Alive after all at the beginning of Egghead, so why shouldn't she. I don't think it's a coincidence that Luffy met Robin, and Robin stayed with Sabo, Dragon and all the Revolutionaries memebers.
She didnt' meet with Nico Olivia, maybe because she doesnt' want Robin to know she is alive... And it's still to discover why.

SHE IS ALIVE!!

Oda said in an interview "Luff's mother has already appeared in the manga"

So, she should have probably changed her identity, and some years later she made a kid with Dragon, with the birth of Luffy.

And this is another proof of where she is now (The lady with the glasses):

Last edited:
Robin often act like a older sister of Luffy after all and that is possibile i guess. So Ohara received the Buster Call before Luffy was born,right? Otherwise she could have gave birth to him earlier

It can be tosser . It can still be possible.

Dragon would be 25 if he had married Olivia and we saw Olivia in sea when Robin was 9. Unless Dragon and Olivia meet in sea and had gave birth to luffy in East blue.

Question would be why Dragon abandoned Robin for so many years ? His anger on Ohara seems natural or he didnt like they hurt his wife and daughter.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is 19. Heared this theory before, but seems impossible. Can't believe Olvia is still alive.
No dead body means no proof. Who knows she is with Saul and alive.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Burster Call Happened before Luffy..So she gave birth to him after that
Ya but if Saul is alive. Oda can bring back Olivia as well.

Oda can still fill up Robin's father theory and we havent seen Robin and Dragon's interaction.

Maybe she knows her mother and Saul are alive and it wouldbe unwise to have interaction given world govt threat.

Last edited: