Theory Nika was a Mink

Tbh if Nika was an actual person back then and got turned into a df, then it might be related to the Lunarian race, they are known as the race of gods, Nika was said to have a rubber body, King could do some weird shit with his zoan using his body like a slingshot, due to his race probably.

Tho then again we have Sasaki who could do some weird shit with his zoan too, so it could mean nothing.

Bruhhhh
Never thought about this
:pepestop:
Post automatically merged:

Tbh if Nika was an actual person back then and got turned into a df, then it might be related to the Lunarian race, they are known as the race of gods, Nika was said to have a rubber body, King could do some weird shit with his zoan using his body like a slingshot, due to his race probably.

Tho then again we have Sasaki who could do some weird shit with his zoan too, so it could mean nothing.
Somehow Nika could be everything. A lunarian, a shandian and a mink. He has also some strong ties to Wano and Saul's giant race.
Luffy has fire abilities -> Lunarian
and thunder abilities -> Mink

B

Ballel

Gear 5 looks like a Sulong form. He’s completely white. Maybe there’s a connection.

Mink's called humans "hairless monkeys". Maybe Nika was a mink and the first human because he was a hairless monkey. The name "Monkey D." would make more sense

Here’s another evidence on the bell. Maybe that monkey with the straw hat was Nika

This is great theory, one of the best I've seen in a long time.

I wanted to add my thoughts but then it turned onto a whole thread lol

Please check it out if you want
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...volution-of-the-human-race.24026/post-2685425

(And please tell me if the tag in my thread worked or if it failed again:catcry: )

Bruhhhh
Never thought about this
:pepestop:
Post automatically merged:

Somehow Nika could be everything. A lunarian, a shandian and a mink. He has also some strong ties to Wano and Saul's giant race.
Luffy has fire abilities -> Lunarian
and thunder abilities -> Mink
And in order for joyboy to be succeeded, Luffy had to have all those races in him. So Luffy could be a hybrid like Nika.