Powers & Abilities Nika's Awakening: How the Nika Fruit "Freed" the World to make it Wild and Weird

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Humanoids of vastly different sizes able to somehow safely has sex with each other (ganbare, Toki)

People with mouths and eyes able to stretch far beyond normal

Clothes that can contain items, like weapons and rope, that have no business fitting in them:

Weapons and clothes change sizes, to fit the size of their user. Look at Enma, with Zoro and Oden.

Obviously, this is just creative liberty, right? It's not like there's a Devil Fruit that allows the protagonist of the series to actually alter reality- We know from Luffy's fight with Kaido that he's able to alter not just the world around him, but his enemies themselves, turning Kaido into rubber as well, effectively.

What if this is what Joy Boy or Nika did in the past? What if they made the whole planet, "Free", but, not fully, only partially? This explains why the One Piece world is as goofy as it is: Nika literally altered the world itself to make it more whacky and creative, where people can cook Ramen and serve it with their nose, and build islands out of candy and pastries. This is why the Gorosei fear Nika so much: his Fruit can literally free the world from them.

And Bonney, the newest Nakama candidate, is the symbolism of this. Bonney, whose world was a cage because of the WG and Celestial Dragons, is being freed by Nika/Luffy right before our eyes. Luffy's ability to give freedom to others is his strongest power, and why Gear 5 is a perfect power up for him.

Like Mihawk in Marineford said:

"Some quality" = Freedom. Luffy frees everyone he meets, even his villains. Literally; Mihawk's partner, Crocodile, hid behind a criminal organization, then was defeated by Luffy. After, he goes to prison, and Luffy helps him break out. What does Croc do? Go to Marineford, to fight the strongest people in the world, while before he hid behind the government.

Now that Luffy has Gear 5, we should see the world becoming more and more free, and the World Government becoming more and more controlling.

Remember how weird shit got at the end of Film Red, like, different worlds, and stuff? Yeah.

Dr. Goofy and the Multiverse of Manga Madness, coming soon

When I saw the Vista/Mihawk page I was certain you'd use Nika as the reason behind the nonsensical and inconsistent powerscaling in One Piece.
Vista, Zoro, Kidd, Law were among the people Nika freed from the chains of powerscaling.

When I saw the Vista/Mihawk page I was certain you'd use Nika as the reason behind the nonsensical and inconsistent powerscaling in One Piece.
Vista, Zoro, Kidd, Law were among the people Nika freed from the chains of powerscaling.
All stories have inconsistent tell me series who have a good consistency...
You can't as a author you write the story so the audience like Oda could give Luffy Nika from the start but he wouldn't sell 500 million examples but would selm 5 million

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
I love how Vista is the wrench you toss into the gears to fuck literally everything up when it comes to power scaling.

Vista > King.

(I hope so many people I know don't ever see this post or I will be in big trouble)

I love how Vista is the wrench you toss into the gears to fuck literally everything up when it comes to power scaling.

Vista > King.

(I hope so many people I know don't ever see this post or I will be in big trouble)
Frankly it never bothered me that much, it's clear that when Oda wrote Marineford Mihawk was never meant to be Yonko level lol.

Mihawk fans will say he was simply measuring how far Whitebeard was from where he's standing