Chapter Discussion No one deserves to get laughed at after they die

In all seriousness, Luffy will have his serious moments again with key enemies.

Its clear VP is surviving, and the way oda writes scenes is generally separate from how characters experience situations which is super unrealistic.

I would "assume" Akainu will piss him off, and maybe theres a thing with Nika/Gear 5 where anger is a power trait over laughter. I also "assume" that with Blackbeard, he could just take that power away, so no more Nika.

And even with Shanks, we'd have to see how much hed now how to handle that fruit since he gave it to Luffy.

Imu out of all of this I feel Imu will be the most ridiculous, and itll be entirely on purpose to send this series off with the most ridiculous fight Oda can think of.
No buddy. I will not allow you cover Oda like this. If we ever have Luffy with serious tone at G5 in the future with said key enemies it will be because Oda changed his mind about how to have his manga back to origin (not origin chapter 0 but a bit later when the serious started to really kick in).

Fans of G5 are responsible for this shit.

Bro ain't dead. Let's all calm down a bit.
Its Oda after all...
Post automatically merged:

No buddy. I will not allow you cover Oda like this. If we ever have Luffy with serious tone at G5 in the future with said key enemies it will be because Oda changed his mind about how to have his manga back to origin (not origin chapter 0 but a bit later when the serious started to really kick in).

Fans of G5 are responsible for this shit.
Oda said he is just having fun at this point.

Let's see what if all his crew get slaughtered and he would still act like these
But ig Oda won't ever make the crew get that treatment.
Reason why all of the people close to Luffy aren't dying at Wano could be this.........
Now, Vegapunk survival chance increased by 10%
:sanmoji:
Oda is ruthless with the straw hats he assassinates their characters and bullies them for years, at least side characters only get disrespected for a couple of panels

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Goddamn I'm starting to hate this "fan" forum tbh. I thought this site was for people who liked the series, not people who can't catch themselves in the sunken cost fallacy.

Every goddamn day these motherfuckers login to remind people about their mental illness. Are they teenagers trying to look cool by latching onto One Piece, people too unselfaware to stop reading a story they don't like, or mentally ill people obsessed with the series?

I really don't fucking know, but they're all losers with little self respect. If Oda ever pulled shit that upset me as bad as some of you, I'd just stop reading the manga because I value my free time.

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
Cultists shitting on everyone else with their "love and tolerance" and calling everyone else the mentally ill ones and insulting them, gotta love it. OP stans are the most obnoxious and worst, so extremely self indulgent and sanctimonious.

First that other guy doing this shit here the other day and now you, we may as well be on r/OnePiece and Memepiece but this cancer is starting to seep into Piratefolk now too with their rentfree behaviour towards Piratefolk and brigading them again.

God forbid people dont blindly worship your favourite series and have actual criticism and disappointments of that, cant allow that in the cult. No dissonance allowed of any kind, no free thought and expressions. How tolerant of superfans of the "god of liberation/freedom" too.