Chapter Discussion No one deserves to get laughed at after they die

I laughed when luffy died in wano :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I think the only possible way Oda can salvage this G5 shit is if it turns out Joyboy/Nika isn't actually all he's cracked up to be and is more of a chaos god, and the sort of maniacal possession Luffy is under is indicative of this. Doubt it though.
It aint going to solve what he has shown so far...

Saturn and Kizaru are probably attacking my friends and potentially killing some of them, let me laugh and smile rq while hitting a pose 🤡🤡

Read this cope on Twitter;

The laugh is due to Zoan awakening and Nika's will is overpowering Luffy's.

The more Luffy laughs = more of Nika's power is released.

Once Luffy master Nika's power, he will stop laughing.

@Fujishiro

:gokulaugh:

God I love Sun God dickriders :steef:

Amazing consistent character, amazing writting

@MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @Pringles @Durableguy @Kurozumi Wiwi
Are you a Nika dick rider or a zkk zealot, you're confusing me
Post automatically merged:

Mfers in this thread unironically believe that the Straw Hats 20 years into the story are ever in real danger of dying horrific deaths, and should die. Pretending that the series doesn't spoil Luffy winning the day at the end of it within Chapter 1.

Mfers its a fun adventure about the future pirate king, and we're a few arcs away from him just being the current Pirate King. You are kidding yourself if you still buy "OH DAMN SATURNS GONNA KILL LUFFY!11!!" at this point. Having a laughing power up fits this series tone more than a stone faced Luffy clad in full Haki. He doesn't *like* being deadfaced serious, and now he can fight in his truest form. A happy go lucky goofball who likes fighting for those he cares about.

Kaido liked being a power scaler, Big Moms whole kit is centered around ordering her homies around, Akainu likes to erupt like a volcano, and the cool Aokiji freezes people. Why can't the smiling and laughing Luffy smile and laugh at the peak of his power?

Roger laughs while he fights, why can't Luffy? He's not a fucking hero he's a goddamn motherfucking pirate who has literal murderers on his crew.

Last edited:

God I love Sun God dickriders :steef:

Amazing consistent character, amazing writting

@MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @Pringles @Durableguy @Kurozumi Wiwi
Luffy died in wano
This makes sense. The true Luffy that everyone knows is dead, his corpse hijacked by the otherworldly, reality warping, immortal, lovecraftian being only known as "Nika". Disconnected from both reality and consequence, Nika simply views the world through his puppet as a source of entertainment. It matters not what harm befalls the marionette and it's crew that he plays with, for he shall simply find another host to consume his fruit, a host Nika shall consume in turn just as he did with all the others who condemned themselves by trusting the sweet nothings of liberation that Nika promises. For the liberation Nika promises is for himself alone, a liberation that brings only chaos, carnage and anarchy to the whole world until Nika returns to his temporary slumber, waiting for the day that he shall have his "fun" once more. :shame:

Nika promises a dream but his dream is naught but a nightmare to all but himself. :believe: