No Troll No Bait subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its definitely not. a little bit of banter is okay. I would not want to take that away from people entirely.
theres just topics that you can never seem to have a reasonable discussion about.
call it a safe zone for that, if you want to.

I never claimed (nor would I) that I was not part of the problem myself. I did my fair share of trolling and baiting aswell. mostly towards Sanji fans.
change has to come from somewhere. in the future I will try to be better and refrain from baiting and trolling.

its exactly why this issue exists. if I do it I may not think of it as a problem. after all I am just 1 guy.
it becomes an issue since there are more then "1 guy" who think the same way.

not being nice != trolling and baiting.
also, some of the stuff you screencapped are genuine opinions.

you may disagree, but this is not baiting nor trolling.

I am not the one enforcing the rules. if a mod found it appropriate to take action against my account then I would have to accept this.

you are under the false assumption that post has less merit depending on which user it was that made it.
judge a post by its content and not by who it was from.
the issues I brought forth are no less real just because I myself took part in trolling and baiting in the past aswell.

it kind of speak volumes that someone like me, who has no problem with aggressive verbal exchanges, got tired of this...
Calling this series Dildo Piece and saying Sanji was a mistake are overt trolls, but you’re guilty of the same behavior from LC or others in the opinion posts as well. It’s just very hypocritical to engage in this kind of thing, but expect others to be civil where you are showing them no respect yourself. I *did* judge those posts for content, which is why I included them here - because you are every bit as likely to fly off the handle just like anyone else. Like you said, the mods would admonish you OR the people you’re arguing against if it was that big a deal...but you chose to make this thread nonetheless.

Calling this series Dildo Piece and saying Sanji was a mistake are overt trolls
they are. and its part of the problem. which I already admitted to.
saying that posters are full of shit because they downplay a feat when its canon that none of their favorite was responsible for not maybe a dick move, but its not trolling or anything.
It’s just very hypocritical
call it hypocrisy or w/e if you must. does not make it any less true. you could have opened the same topic. alas, you did not.
same as before. judge a post by its content, not by who it was made.
I *did* judge those posts for content
you did the exact opposite. you brought screencaps into this topic to call me a hyprocrite. even though I never even claimed that I was innocent. I never excluded myself. all I did was bring it up.
you went ahead and looked through my post history for something that lets you undermine this topic.
but you chose to make this thread nonetheless
and once more. it does not matter in the absolute LEAST who made this topic. get that idea of out your head.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The same way the mods let people with usernames like @BigMemeWasHere post on the forum.

It’s just a harmless joke at the end of the day. A lot of users are poking fun at characters through either their avatar, signature, or username.

It’s just banter.
Lmfao don't reply to that guy. He has no right to call out anyone for trolling when he's one of the biggest ones on this fourm 🥱

He's just triggered that lanjis probably baited him before

The same way the mods let people with usernames like @BigMemeWasHere post on the forum.
does not make it ok.
It’s just a harmless joke at the end of the day.
if done once. yeah sure.
imagine 1000 users thinking they are free to make 1 harmless joke a day. see the problem?
It’s just banter.
yes. its is.
and I am fine with it. sometimes. it doesnt need to stop entirely. and thats why I ask for a bait and troll free SUBFORUM.

It’s just a harmless joke at the end of the day. A lot of users are poking fun at characters through either their avatar, signature, or username.

It’s just banter.
It's not harmless if the names are clearly designed to bait and get a reaction from some fans. Like it's in the very forum rules

Lmfao don't reply to that guy. He has no right to call out anyone for trolling when he's one of the biggest ones on this fourm 🥱

He's just triggered that lanjis probably baited him before
Have we interacted before :lusalty:?

Doubt it, but let's not pretend you're not a notorious troll yourself.

We don't have the right to call out other users when we bait 24/7
I don't troll :kriwhat:. Feel free to report any posts I make which seem trollish to you. I believe in most of what I post and I try as much as possible not to use offensive language.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't troll :kriwhat:. Feel free to report any posts I make which seem trollish to you. I believe in most of what I post and I try as much as possible not to use offensive language.
You bait quite alot. Lanji baits quite a lot. Literally no difference. I bait quite a lot.

Thread is asking for less bait. We have no voice or reasoning to point out other people when we're doing the same things.

Lmfao utter nonsense. You are proven to troll and be outright hypocritical in your posts because of an agenda.
The problem here is you always get emotional when I disagree with your sword views. We need to get something clear here, someone disagreeing with your views and them standing their ground is neither trolling nor baiting :seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The problem here is you always get emotional when I disagree with your sword views. We need to get something clear here, someone disagreeing with your views and them standing their ground is neither trolling nor baiting :seriously:
Someone being a hypocrite is absolutely baiting which is what you do.
For example you constantly say mihawk didnt make yoru black like a fact despite not one piece media even implying it. Just to suit your agenda yet on the flip side you prance around saying garp definitively has coc as a fact despite no one piece media even implying it. Why are you being hypocritical to suit your nonsesne.

Someone being a hypocrite is absolutely baiting which is what you do.
For example you constantly say mihawk didnt make yoru black like a fact despite not one piece media even implying it. Just to suit your agenda yet on the flip side you prance around saying garp definitively has coc as a fact despite no one piece media even implying it. Why are you being hypocritical to suit your nonsesne.
I already provided enough background on both stances. It's not my fault if some of you rejected them. And again that's not baiting. Like I don't consider it baiting when some of the sword boys make statements like Mihawk>Roger even if I believe otherwise,

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I already provided enough background on both stances. It's not my fault if some of you rejected them. And again that's not baiting. Like I don't consider it baiting when some of the sword boys make statements like Mihawk>Roger even if I believe otherwise,
What background can you give lmfao
On 2 subjects that we dont have info on in the manga youve given definitives acting like a fact. Making statments without any backing especially agenda driven ones like yours is trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.