Nobody is going to heaven Part 2

@Udell do you pray to The Virgin Mary?How do you pray?
No I pray to Jesus. The one who died for my sins for he is the high priest of GOD the father whose name is also Jesus. Praying to Mary is the nonsense the Roman Catholic church came up with. That's not even in the bible.

The LORD said his eyes and ears will always be on the temple that king Solomon built. So when his people Israel pray hear them. So when I pray I make sure to turn my body towards the east where Jerusalem is located because that's where the temple was located, even though its no longer there physically. Of course I don't expect you to just believe me so here is the scripture.

1 Kings 8: 27 - 30
27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

28 Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day:

29 That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place.

30 And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

Solomon was basically making a request of GOD. Almost as if he knew Israel was going to sin against GOD. So he asked GOD to forgive them when they pray. You can read the whole chapter on your own for more context. Solomon was one wise prophet though.

Just for your information GOD will still hear your prayer if you are not facing the east. If I have something to say, I do but usually I just pray the prayer that Jesus told us to pray in Matthew 6, you cannot go wrong with that prayer and it is very powerful if you understand what the prayer means. It is clear to me that some people don't understand it.

Matthew 6: 9 -13
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Right in the very prayer Jesus told us to recite clearly has us saying "THY KINGDOM COME". Which takes us back to the topic, nobody is going to heaven. Jesus is going to set up his kingdom on this earth and his will be done on Earth because right now it is obvious his will is not done on this earth. This is why Solomon said get wisdom and understanding. People call themselves Christians but they lack understanding. You do not get wisdom from religious college. You wisdom from GOD. Everyone who calls themselves a servant should therefore humble themselves and ask GOD for wisdom because that's exactly what king Solomon did.

Proverbs 4: 5 - 7
5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

This bible manga is kinda nuts, can't wait for the sequel.
In the past I just didn't understand anything in the bible. Last year I picked it up and started it like any other book (from the beginning) and suddenly its like my eyes were open. This is why I only mainly deal with people who want to know because if you don't then you will never understand it and the book will remain sealed.

There is even a scripture about how the book is sealed to most people and others just can't read but I can't find it right now.
As I've already said, things were too difficult for you, so you ran away from the true faith and settled for corrupted texts and a corrupted compilation of texts.
LOL okay

Great, a continuation of the same tired bullshit that white oppressors have been pushing on disenfranchised black and brown countries for the last 2000 years, just what the anime forum needs :ohreally:
Every religion is weaponized against someone and for someone. It just so happens that most organized religions are weaponized to terrorize the Blacks and browns. However, how people use the Bible has nothing to do with its actual message. Beneath all the tacked on BS, you will find the bible is incredibly effective against the degeneracy plaguing our current generation.

If more people adhered to an honest and authentic bible, the world will surely be better off. Lmao, just my two cents :cheers:

People who believe they're going to heaven by trusting in Jesus isn't deceived by Satan. God does not hold the ignorant accountable with such "technicalities". Some passages that you pointed out made it clear that Jesus/God is gonna bring His Kingdom, coming back. God's Kingdom is Heaven. So you can literally translate this of Jesus saying one day He is bringing Heaven ON Earth. So the ignorant isn't wrong to assume they'll go to heaven by trusting in Him/and His work.

I respect your zeal and hunger to know and understand Scripture but don't let this journey consume you to start condemning Christian moving at a slower pace then you as you start gaining in knowledge. I even see you attack Catholic (this message goes to the Catholic as well attacking you as well). Something I use to do until I got humbled in my knowledge/experience. I may not still agree with some views and practices of Catholics but I can no longer am arrogant enough to think they aren't saved by Christ worked that they trust in as well. But that is your own personal journey to more tolerant in this specific case. Anyway it's pretty cool to see people like you share Biblical topics. Was not expecting this content to be in here. Much respect

Every religion is weaponized against someone and for someone. It just so happens that most organized religions are weaponized to terrorize the Blacks and browns. However, how people use the Bible has nothing to do with its actual message. Beneath all the tacked on BS, you will find the bible is incredibly effective against the degeneracy plaguing our current generation.

If more people adhered to an honest and authentic bible, the world will surely be better off. Lmao, just my two cents :cheers:
Give shakespeare literature to inmates in a prison and nothing will happen.Give them bibles and some of them might straighten up.
Post automatically merged:

No I pray to Jesus. The one who died for my sins for he is the high priest of GOD the father whose name is also Jesus. Praying to Mary is the nonsense the Roman Catholic church came up with. That's not even in the bible.

The LORD said his eyes and ears will always be on the temple that king Solomon built. So when his people Israel pray hear them. So when I pray I make sure to turn my body towards the east where Jerusalem is located because that's where the temple was located, even though its no longer there physically. Of course I don't expect you to just believe me so here is the scripture.

1 Kings 8: 27 - 30
27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

28 Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day:

29 That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place.

30 And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

Solomon was basically making a request of GOD. Almost as if he knew Israel was going to sin against GOD. So he asked GOD to forgive them when they pray. You can read the whole chapter on your own for more context. Solomon was one wise prophet though.

Just for your information GOD will still hear your prayer if you are not facing the east. If I have something to say, I do but usually I just pray the prayer that Jesus told us to pray in Matthew 6, you cannot go wrong with that prayer and it is very powerful if you understand what the prayer means. It is clear to me that some people don't understand it.

Matthew 6: 9 -13
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Right in the very prayer Jesus told us to recite clearly has us saying "THY KINGDOM COME". Which takes us back to the topic, nobody is going to heaven. Jesus is going to set up his kingdom on this earth and his will be done on Earth because right now it is obvious his will is not done on this earth. This is why Solomon said get wisdom and understanding. People call themselves Christians but they lack understanding. You do not get wisdom from religious college. You wisdom from GOD. Everyone who calls themselves a servant should therefore humble themselves and ask GOD for wisdom because that's exactly what king Solomon did.

Proverbs 4: 5 - 7
5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
In Portuguese that prayer is slightly different it says something like this:"come to us your kingdom".Basically,its the same.In english it sounds shorter.

People who believe they're going to heaven by trusting in Jesus isn't deceived by Satan. God does not hold the ignorant accountable with such "technicalities". Some passages that you pointed out made it clear that Jesus/God is gonna bring His Kingdom, coming back. God's Kingdom is Heaven. So you can literally translate this of Jesus saying one day He is bringing Heaven ON Earth. So the ignorant isn't wrong to assume they'll go to heaven by trusting in Him/and His work.

I respect your zeal and hunger to know and understand Scripture but don't let this journey consume you to start condemning Christian moving at a slower pace then you as you start gaining in knowledge. I even see you attack Catholic (this message goes to the Catholic as well attacking you as well). Something I use to do until I got humbled in my knowledge/experience. I may not still agree with some views and practices of Catholics but I can no longer am arrogant enough to think they aren't saved by Christ worked that they trust in as well. But that is your own personal journey to more tolerant in this specific case. Anyway it's pretty cool to see people like you share Biblical topics. Was not expecting this content to be in here. Much respect
The problem I have is that people are comforting others by telling them oh don't worry they are in a better place. You just lied to that person. If you are a Christian you also just called Jesus a liar and the commandments clearly state THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS. Jesus is not playing with those commandments and I keep hearing Christians say you don't need to keep em, "Jesus did it all" that's what they say. I calmly tell people this stuff to people when I teach. I ran and told my aunt and she rejected me and started talking about how her soul will go to heaven (this is not true), blah blah. Then she was like wherever Jesus is, is where she wants to be. Jesus does not leave his servants in ignorance but Satan wants people to be ignorance so that they are unlikely to get into the good side of the kingdom. I never taught anything to my aunt after that and we had a good conversation. I still love her and go by her and have regular conversation outside the bible. My father doesn't listen, neither his girlfriend, my sister, my brother, my aunts, basically everyone thinks I am crazy. I am just pointing stuff out to people, you either believe Jesus or you don't, I am a watchman. I at least need to try and tell people what is right because God revealed it to me. If they die in ignorance and I never said anything God will require it by my hands. That's like me knowing a hurricane is coming and I don't tell anyone or I lied, they will die.

Ezekiel 3: 17 - 19
17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Once I warn you and you tell me I am speaking rubbish. I move on with my life but if I see that you want to learn more I will continue to teach that person who wants to know. I will not force anything on anyone the bible said let every man be convinced in his own mind. I already got my own sins to deal with and to repent for, so I tell people the truth whether they want to hear it or not.

I condemn the Catholic church because they know what they are doing. The people who are in the church however don't know (again ignorance can get people killed). God turned over anyone who knows the truth to a reprobate mind. That's why you hear Catholic priest always doing sexual abominations because the priest knows the truth but choose to teach people a lie. Also I appreciate the honest feedback. This has been one of the more pleasant replies. I'm going to need a thicker skin to deal with all the insults I am about to get for telling people this stuff.
Romans 1: 18

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

If you read that scripture look at what God is doing to these priest that lie. He is making sure that he will be able to kill them when he comes because all these things here are breaking the commandments. Do you have any idea how much sexual abuse goes on in that church?

Give shakespeare literature to inmates in a prison and nothing will happen.Give them bibles and some of them might straighten up.

In Portuguese that prayer is slightly different it says something like this:"come to us your kingdom".Basically,its the same.In english it sounds shorter.
Ahh I see. I was in Portugal this past summer. Quite the beautiful place, language barrier though lol. I would honestly live there, the people are nice, the food is great, the beaches almost rival the beaches we have here in the Caribbean and the girls are beautiful. I hope them Portuguese men treat their wives well but I digress.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No matter if there is Zeus, God, Alah, Buddha... any god that looks down to earth and sees Hundreds od thousands of people suffering every day, people that more often than not did nothing wrong and were just unlucky, and does nothing to help them - is a cunt in my eyes

If there some diety it doesnt give a fuck about any of us, so why should i care about him

Well she lived a long life. May her soul rest in peace.
No matter if there is Zeus, God, Alah, Buddha... any god that looks down to earth and sees Hundreds od thousands of people suffering every day, people that more often than not did nothing wrong and were just unlucky, and does nothing to help them - is a cunt in my eyes

If there some diety it doesnt give a fuck about any of us, so why should i care about him
Well this is obviously a rhetorical question so I won't answer and it seems as though your mind is made up to not serve Jesus. Anyway peace to you mate.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Well this is obviously a rhetorical question so I won't answer and it seems as though your mind is made up to not serve Jesus. Anyway peace to you mate.
It is not a rethorical question

What is the excuse of a god to see all this misery and do nothing?

What excuse does he have to not help a kid born with a tumor? A kid that dies before being born? Kid being born into extreme povert, starvation and sickness?

God either doesnt care or he doesnt exist

All this religion talk is just an escape for people that can handle hardshipa of the world and need to create a supreme deity to put it on.

God's will as you all say

If gods will is to ignore those in need, he can fuck off

What excuse does he have to not help a kid born with a tumor? A kid that dies before being born? Kid being born into extreme povert, starvation and sickness?

All this religion talk is just an escape for people that can handle hardshipa of the world and need to create a supreme deity to put it on.

I dont know the context of this discussion, but there are certain problems that you are ignoring.
Whole world economy is operating on loans and interest rates. It is haram in Islam. It is considered as war against Allah.
So, if you abolish this system the cash will flow and there will be no extreme poverty.
Do you know why countries have foreign reserves and national saving schemes, the gold reserves and why world's wealth is in the hands of top 2-3% people?

It is easy to blame than implement the solutions.
Yes, I mean solutions are there, but the corporate world dont want you to talk about them.
Have you ever asked your boss that do you donate 2.5% of your wealth to the poor? Leave your boss aside for a minute, do you donate 2.5% of you wealth to poor once per year?
For example, Elon Musk's net worth is $263.7 B.
He is supposed to donate $7.119 B after a year.

Does not this solve most of the problems in the world if all billionaires donate 2.5% of their wealth per year?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I dont know the context of this discussion, but there are certain problems that you are ignoring.
Whole world economy is operating on loans and interest rates. It is haram in Islam. It is considered as war against Allah.
So, if you abolish this system the cash will flow and there will be no extreme poverty.
Do you know why countries have foreign reserves and national saving schemes, the gold reserves and why world's wealth is in the hands of top 2-3% people?

It is easy to blame than implement the solutions.
Yes, I mean solutions are there, but the corporate world dont want you to talk about them.
Have you ever asked your boss that do you donate 2.5% of your wealth to the poor? Leave your boss aside for a minute, do you donate 2.5% of you wealth to poor once per year?
For example, Elon Musk's net worth is $263.7 B.
He is supposed to donate $7.119 B after a year.

Does not this solve most of the problems in the world if all billionaires donate 2.5% of their wealth per year?
I am perfectly aware of the problem, but the rich in places of power will never change it, and us that aren't rich or in power can't change it. All the while hundreds of thousands if not millions suffer from it

All the while god sits in his throne letting it happen

And if you will say - well that is punishment he is bestowing to people for their greed - i'll say that is the dumbest thing you can say - Taking out anger on people that did nothing wrong is plain wrong

I am perfectly aware of the problem, but the rich in places of power will never change it, and us that aren't rich or in power can't change it. All the while hundreds of thousands if not millions suffer from it

All the while god sits in his throne letting it happen

And if you will say - well that is punishment he is bestowing to people for their greed - i'll say that is the dumbest thing you can say - Taking out anger on people that did nothing wrong is plain wrong
No, that is not the punishment.
Islam is very clear about it.
We have rules, regulations and punishment for each and every act. It is not Allah's fault if human cant implement it.
The truth is, when Saudi Arabia cut the hands or hangs the people who do wrong, the whole world look at them as devils.
The judicial system need to be revamped, the financial syatem need to be changed, we have the guidelines, but we dont follow them.
Islam says fight for your rights.
And it is true, if you let these world leaders do what they want they will take away your right to live on this earth.
"The great reset" by Kluash Schwab is one example. You can see how World Economic Forum's heada are all major private company owners, like Pzifer's CEO is also one of the head of WEF.
It it not Allah's fault if you ignore what is happening in front of you and expect Him to come and save you.
I would ask you to read any religeous book, you will find the difference between good and bad.
Only Islam claims to be the latest and encapsulate life as a whole, no other religion do so.
Regardless, you can pick any one, whether it be Bhuddism, Christian, you will find the messagse.
I would suggest you to write you questions in YouTube and include Dr. Zakir Naik at the end of them. You will find answers to most of them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No, that is not the punishment.
Islam is very clear about it.
We have rules, regulations and punishment for each and every act. It is not Allah's fault if human cant implement it.
The truth is, when Saudi Arabia cut the hands or hangs the people who do wrong, the whole world look at them as devils.
The judicial system need to be revamped, the financial syatem need to be changed, we have the guidelines, but we dont follow them.
Islam says fight for your rights.
And it is true, if you let these world leaders do what they want they will take away your right to live on this earth.
"The great reset" by Kluash Schwab is one example. You can see how World Economic Forum's heada are all major private company owners, like Pzifer's CEO is also one of the head of WEF.
It it not Allah's fault if you ignore what is happening in front of you and expect Him to come and save you.
I would ask you to read any religeous book, you will find the difference between good and bad.
Only Islam claims to be the latest and encapsulate life as a whole, no other religion do so.
Regardless, you can pick any one, whether it be Bhuddism, Christian, you will find the messagse.
I would suggest you to write you questions in YouTube and include Dr. Zakir Naik at the end of them. You will find answers to most of them.
That is all fine and dandy

Doesn't change the fact a supreme being that can change stuff for millions with a flick of a finger won't do it.

He is content with letting innocent people suffer daily.

Punish the people that deserve it, not the ones innocent of the crime.

If you were a God would you let people suffer so much?

Then I shall answer the question with scriptures.

Isaiah 57: 1
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

So GOD is literally telling you right here that he takes out righteous people to hide them from evil. That boy who was born with the tumor will likely die, guess what? He gets into the kingdom when Jesus gets here and the boy who suffered in this world will be happy in the next. This is what GOD is saying all throughout the book, the meek will inherit the earth. Jesus will set up his kingdom on this earth. Everyone who died in Christ will wake up that's why I said death is just a state of sleep so not sure if you read my post.

Luke 16: 19 - 25
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

This is in the future where Abraham is telling this rich man he benefitted and had a good life. Didn't even give the poor beggar a plate of food. Now GOD has saved Lazarus while the evil rich man is getting his just deserts. As the person indicated rich people can help and they don't, they shall receive their reward.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

People truly do not understand GOD and make statements like what you are making. His ways are higher than yours and so is his thinking but you need to read his book if you want to know anything about Jesus.

2 Peter 2: 1 - 2, 9 - 12

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Many false prophets will get a swift destruction. because they follow their evil ways lets take a look at verse 9 now.

When you speak evil of GOD, Satan and his minions won't even say nothing to Jesus. Hopefully you change your mind because that is exactly what the devil wants. They are ALL afraid of Jesus, they know they are screwed so they trying to take as many people with them. Misery loves company. When people curse Jesus out and say they don't care for him Satan doesn't waste his time because he knows you are screwed when Jesus gets here because Satan himself is already screwed. You have until Jesus gets here or until you die to submit and repent.

Look at Aizen 10 Espada, half of them didn't like him but Aizen was waay too powerful and so they did exactly what he said. Same thing with the evil angels. That's why when Jesus told Satan he can do what he wants to Job except kill him, Satan did not kill Job. I'm going to add the interaction between Jesus and Satan in the spoiler below, just to show you that not even the devil himself mess with Christ. Satan couldn't even touch Job unless GOD himself remove Job's protection.
1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

4 And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:

15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.