Not posting outside the spoiler thread before the chapter comes out is a stupid rule

This whole stupid rule about not posting outside the spoiler thread in order to not agitate the 5% of users who don't read spoiler is ridiculous. Who made up this stupid rule? Like 95% of the people here have already read the spoiler, why do we need to hold some stupid rule to satisfy the 5% of users who didn't read it?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why does it matter that much? You can just wait for Friday and go nuts, there’s still the rest of measurable time AFTER the release to talk about it. If 95 percent of the forum reads spoilers and the discussion thread stays open until the chapter release, I don’t see the problem :kayneshrug:

Why does it matter that much? You can just wait for Friday and go nuts, there’s still the rest of measurable time AFTER the release to talk about it. If 95 percent of the forum reads spoilers and the discussion thread stays open until the chapter release, I don’t see the problem :kayneshrug:
I think you just answered your own question, "why does it matter to cap the date in which people can post"? If there is a stupid rule, are you going to continue to follow the rule or are you going to change it? It is an unnecessary rule. Also, you've been in the discussion thread and it is filled with nonsense. Sometimes you want to limit the discussion to a particular subject.

This rule exists on all forums and it exists for good reason: a lot of users who don’t read spoilers browse the forum, and there’s no need to ruin the experience for them.

And if you want a second reason too: sometimes spoilers are inconclusive or unreliable, so we don’t need a discussion based on untrue conclusions.

However I do want a section for spoiler threads :catblush:

I’m pretty sure more than 5% aren’t impatient enough to read spoilers. I myself haven’t read them for the past 3 chapters. Did this time because I heard it was just a Loro chapter

I didnt even read the actual spoilers. Almost just did before I realized its friday already
:luffylaugh:
cant wait to wake up to see the jobber Moss head

Last edited:
This rule exists on all forums and it exists for good reason: a lot of users who don’t read spoilers browse the forum, and there’s no need to ruin the experience for them.

And if you want a second reason too: sometimes spoilers are inconclusive or unreliable, so we don’t need a discussion based on untrue conclusions.

However I do want a section for spoiler threads :catblush:
But my point is those users who browse the forum without reading the spoiler is a very minute subset of the users. I recon it is only 5%. Tell me how many times a user messaged you complaining to you that they have been spoiled?

Regarding your second point, the raws already come out so you already know the spoiler content is legit.
Post automatically merged:

I’m pretty sure more than 5% aren’t impatient enough to read spoilers. I myself haven’t read them for the past 3 chapters. Did this time because I heard it was just a Loro chapter

I didnt even read the actual spoilers. Almost just did before I realized its friday already
You were literally on the spoiler thread last week posting! You are a troll!

Last edited:

Sure you didn't :pepeke:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No thanks.

We already see tons of you whining and complaining after the chapter is out and in the spoiler thread. Don't need separate threads in addition to this about how bad Wano is or how shitty Oda is as a writer before the chapter is out.

B

Ballel

Why are you crying?? In wich way does this rule affect you negatively??

So it's ''jUsT''5%, so what!? You rather want to ruin their experience than wait until you can post stuff all across the forum that you can 'only' post in the spoilers thread otherwise?
Why are you such an arrogant, selfish person??
Ever thought of the guests that browse the forum aswell??
And du you really want afuckton of stupid threads that are based on incorrect / vague / inaccurate spoilers? The forum is filled with retarded threads already.

Why are you crying?? In wich way does this rule affect you negatively??

So it's ''jUsT''5%, so what!? You rather want to ruin their experience than wait until you can post stuff all across the forum that you can 'only' post in the spoilers thread otherwise?
Why are you such an arrogant, selfish person??
Ever thought of the guests that browse the forum aswell??
And du you really want afuckton of stupid threads that are based on incorrect / vague / inaccurate spoilers? The forum is filled with retarded threads already.
same reason why you are crying that I am crying. I don’t understand why y’all are commenting on my thread that is suppose to be directed at the moderators. Why are y’all getting involved for? Also there are already a fuck ton of stupid threads. Wtf are you talking about?

I am being selfish because 95 percent of users already have read the spoiler and we have to accommodate 5 percent of users? That makes no sense.

Going by your count and logic, we get like 0.00001% or maybe just you that have problem with this rule. So why should listening to this number of complainer?
that isn’t how it works buddy. Are y’all are now just being smart asses just for the sake of it. If you make a rule that only affects a small percentage of users you need to reconsider it regardless if the users complain about it or not. Also y’all aren’t moderators why y’all commenting on my thread for?

Spoiler threads have to be opened once reliable spoilers are released or else what would the point even be.
Once the raws are out you already know they are reliable. Raws are out two days prior to the unofficial scanned release. Why wait an extra two days for?

Then write pm
use the same logic when excusing crimes againts minorities. You see your logical fallacy?
Dum*as*
so you want me to write a pm for every moderator when this subsection is meant to discuss rules? Like wtf?

And wtf? How the heck did my post about spoilers ended up being about crimes against minorities? Are you trolling me?

I am the one that committed a fallacy? You literally just commmitted a false analogy fallacy and a slippery slope fallacy!

and why you calling me a dumbasss Solis? Did I ever name call you?

B

Ballel

so you want me to write a pm for every moderator when this subsection is meant to discuss rules? Like wtf?

And wtf? How the heck did my post about spoilers ended up being about crimes against minorities? Are you trolling me?

I am the one that committed a fallacy? You literally just commmitted a false analogy fallacy and a slippery slope fallacy!

and why you calling me a dumbasss Solis? Did I ever name call you?
You can add multiple recipients to a pm.

God you're just crying at this point. Its this kind of attitude 'I am part of majority so I HaVe aLl tEh riGhtS. My neEdS aRe MoRe iMpOrtAnt bEcAuSe i bElOnG to bIg gRoUp. aPeS tOgeTHeR sTroNg'

Did I ever name call you?
Yeah u just did