Not posting outside the spoiler thread before the chapter comes out is a stupid rule

This whole stupid rule about not posting outside the spoiler thread in order to not agitate the 5% of users who don't read spoiler is ridiculous. Who made up this stupid rule? Like 95% of the people here have already read the spoiler, why do we need to hold some stupid rule to satisfy the 5% of users who didn't read it?
I hope they perma ban you if you ever try to post spoilers outside the spoiler thread. The. Fucking. Audacity. :suresure:

The providers could mess up the summary translations, or the lack of images could make people write their opinions based off their reachings, and people who could read an inaccurate translation would go to the manga section/battledome and write their own misinterpreted posts based on that. Sometimes spoilers are interpreted in a completely different way when scans are out.

But if someone waits until the actual chapter drops, he would be certain about whatever the fuck he's going to talk about outside the spoiler section.

The providers could mess up the summary translations, or the lack of images could make people write their opinions based off their reachings, and people who could read an inaccurate translation would go to the manga section/battledome and write their own misinterpreted posts based on that. Sometimes spoilers are interpreted in a completely different way when scans are out.

But if someone waits until the actual chapter drops, he would be certain about whatever the fuck he's going to talk about outside the spoiler section.
okay this makes a lot of sense. If that is the case then yes I would agree with withholding the thread.
Post automatically merged:

My question is why?

You have a section dedicated for spoilers, why not just respect that?

This sounds like a very self-centered PoV with no basis in reality.
I literally already answered your question. Like go read the thread.

I hope they perma ban you if you ever try to post spoilers outside the spoiler thread. The. Fucking. Audacity. :suresure:
I already did once lmao. I got a message from a moderator being very respectful to me saying not to do it again. Moderators here are too nice.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I literally already answered your question. Like go read the thread.
Yeah you say you're only upsetting "5% of people who aren't reading the spoilers"

Which is just an arbitrary number, and it's based solely of your own view of the world. Just because there is a 5% deviation of the people who see in the spoiler section to the non-spoiler section doesn't mean that there is only 5% who doesn't read it.

I'd say just respect that there is a spoiler section and move on.

Not that one CANNOT come to this conclusion by themselves just from browsing the forum...
Dude Solis stop trolling me please. And no I haven’t considered that the actual raw spoiler translations that the mods provide aren’t accurate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lack of rules leads to more chaos. Even if it's for 5 users, it's still a rule that's been on this forum since the beginning.

You should respect it. I don't think it's too hard to stop urself from talking about spoilers, outside of the spoilers thread until Friday doesn't it?

Lack of rules leads to more chaos. Even if it's for 5 users, it's still a rule that's been on this forum since the beginning.

You should respect it. I don't think it's too hard to stop urself from talking about spoilers, outside of the spoilers thread until Friday doesn't it?
Yes true.

B

Ballel

Dude Solis stop trolling me please. And no I haven’t considered that the actual raw spoiler translations that the mods provide aren’t accurate.
U trolling now mate. You new to the forum?? Thinking that the mods provide the spoilers ...

Okay I lost Solis, I apologize. This rule is important and needs to be in place. I should have been more considerate of the reasons more than just considering the actual “spoiler” part.

lmao you make a thread on public forum bro, do you expect only god that can reply your complain? and i dont see any word that goes toward moderators.