Manga Discussion Nue's Exorcist

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The art looks nice tbh. What's it about?
CLAMP is an All Female Artist Group That has a lot of pretty successful Manga like XXXHolic and Cardcaptor Sakura, Usually its a Fantasy Genre with sum Romance on it. There is a lot of Beautiful and Handsome people on that Manga/Anime LoL, and the story a little bit complex if i must say.
One of my Favourite is Tsubasa Reservoir and the image that i post is one of their poster/Chapter cover page.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
CLAMP is an All Female Artist Group That has a lot of pretty successful Manga like XXXHolic and Cardcaptor Sakura, Usually its a Fantasy Genre with sum Romance on it. There is a lot of Beautiful and Handsome people on that Manga/Anime LoL, and the story a little bit complex if i must say.
One of my Favourite is Tsubasa Reservoir and the image that i post is one of their poster/Chapter cover page.
Thanks. I heard about that Cardcaptor thing before.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@GrandmasterChef Zonji new chapter is out tbw.

Nue as a gym teacher and as a professor lmao. Looking great.

We all know Gakuro enjoyed the hell out of this :suresure:

He's gonna find a way to beat the shikigami still.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
its pretty good chapter if i say so myself:kata:
You were on the money Zonji. I liked it quite a lot. Fujino is in need of saving and she herself hoped Gakuro would be capable of doing it. And he's gonna prove her right. Absorbing things and firing them off as energy. Not a novel power by any means but it can apparently evolve a lot. Let's see.

Great double spreads, but this one is my fave