Questions & Mysteries Numbers, Yamato, Samurai, And The Mysterious Man Who Healed The Red Scabbards

Im talking about the numbers with Appoo’s alliance. The one with Appoo when he had a conversation with Drake of joining forces to steal the victory if Kaido loses.

this one

so this is my theory what if the two of this numbers or perhaps 2 of this numbers was once the samurais that yamato was with when she was a kid prisoned by Kaido.

according to the spoiler for the next chapter of onepiece 1031 this numbers saw Yamato and they followed her their role was probably to stop the bombs. And probably the one that resembles Zoro from one of this samurai was the one who healed the red scabbards!

probably they fought kaido and they were defeated, and instead of all of them getting captured again they decided the one who resembles zoro needs to escape and wait for 20 years to help yamato. The two was caught and became giant through experimentation. What do you guys think? Theres still hope that the WG will fail to capture Wano.

Last edited:
Never discuss spoilers outside the Spoiler Section. You're getting banned if you do.

Discuss this in the Spoiler Section for now. We'll move this to the General Section or make a new thread altogether when the chapter releases.
you guys should fix those thread people doesnt see it. Like make another forum for spoilers like that, not put it all in one that suks. I was curious what others think about this theory of mine but look no one saw my thread

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
you guys should fix those thread people doesnt see it. Like make another forum for spoilers like that, not put it all in one that suks. I was curious what others think about this theory of mine but look no one saw my thread
Just so you know, I was being generous when I moved your thread into the spoiler section and let it stay. And I also took it upon myself to move it back to the General Section when the chapter is out. Normally, this would end with your thread getting deleted and you getting banned. Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads is strictly prohibited in our forum. We ban a lot of people for the same reason on weekly basis and you actually went ahead and posted a thread about it.