Future Events Numerology behind ZKK

No chapters on 3 may and when since when chapters gives informations about birthday lol
Who said anything about Chapters? You're the ones interpreting a date i mentioned as ZKK Prediction Date lol
Kaidou's Birthday is Mai 1st & there was indeed announcement that he will be included in GIGA Magazine
So i marked 3rd May cuz leaks usually take a day or two (Mostly two)

However apparently there was no important Info or maybe no leaks

Who said anything about Chapters? You're the ones interpreting a date i mentioned as ZKK Prediction Date lol
Kaidou's Birthday is Mai 1st & there was indeed announcement that he will be included in GIGA Magazine
So i marked 3rd May cuz leaks usually take a day or two (Mostly two)

However apparently there was no important Info or maybe no leaks
You are the one who talked about a chapter the 3 may just before does I need to quote you ?

This magazine won't be out now and still isn't lol moreover Kaido is in not because of his birthday but because he's the villain of the current arc

Still waiting for those important info coming related to ZKK coming the 3 may lol

You are the one who talked about a chapter the 3 may just before does I need to quote you ?

This magazine won't be out now and still isn't lol moreover Kaido is in not because of his birthday but because he's the villain of the current arc

Still waiting for those important info coming related to ZKK coming the 3 may lol
We already know that the first guess of ZKK happening in 1049 was proven wrong, so dunno why you still talk about those Chapters? lol

I'm simply explaining that 3rd May is unrelated to ZKK Chapter Number, it's about Zoro/Kaidou Info & i was wrong as there was nothing revealed at start of May except that Magazine, so what does that got to do with ZKK Theory overall?
If i wanted to add something to ZKK Theory, i would have made a long analysis explaining my guesses like i always do, not just write a Date & leave it at that lmao

You guys are pathetic coming after months to talk about a date i marked lol
The difference between us is that we concern ourselves with the Theory, while you concern yourself with the Theorists themselves
When i need a new Calender Date Reminder, i will call you

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Didn't preach nor told you how to live your life
My only advice was to leave the God's Name out of a place like this, let alone put it under your own Name
If you're gonna ignore this advice just because you hate me is your own problem & your own pride
But seeing how you heavily rely on calling others names even if the subject is about God, i have no expectations from you
Discussing God and religion in a Manga thread cos your feelings got hurt. How very pious of you:yasu:

No offence mate, you are the last person on this forum I would take advice about Islam from especially one who switches up to religion and God just bcos you got called an Oracle:hapnoel::risitameh:

We already know that the first guess of ZKK happening in 1049 was proven wrong, so dunno why you still talk about those Chapters? lol

I'm simply explaining that 3rd May is unrelated to ZKK Chapter Number, it's about Zoro/Kaidou Info & i was wrong as there was nothing revealed at start of May except that Magazine, so what does that got to do with ZKK Theory overall?
If i wanted to add something to ZKK Theory, i would have made a long analysis explaining my guesses like i always do, not just write a Date & leave it at that lmao

You guys are pathetic coming after months to talk about a date i marked lol
The difference between us is that we concern ourselves with the Theory, while you concern yourself with the Theorists themselves
When i need a new Calender Date Reminder, i will call you

And there is a Chapter 3rd of May? lol
This is you, you talked about a chapter the 3 may
Here we are you accept you was wrong

Cry as much as you want dude I don't care