Versus Battle Nyan vs Phoenix Man

Pretty close fight, Nyan's agility will be tough to deal with. Phoenix had some pretty fast mode of his own with decent AoE. Don't think there was that big of a difference in their DC or speed, so Phoenix's aerial mobility is probably the game changer here

From what I recall PM was extremely busted but they retconed it or they did sum weird so I'm not sure anymore
He transported the Genius Kid dude to a different dimension

Ofc saitama just punched through it

The quesiton is whether nyan can cut through it which is unlikely and he was running from puri puri iirc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He transported the Genius Kid dude to a different dimension

Ofc saitama just punched through it

The quesiton is whether nyan can cut through it which is unlikely and he was running from puri puri iirc
Phoenix Man weakness is going inside his suit and Nyan can do that just fine

Nyan wins imo.

Child emperor beat Phoenix man by putting tickle bugs inside his suit. Nyan can easily get inside his suit lol.

Pre redraw Phoenix man probably takes it as he didn't have this weakness iirc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Nyan wins imo.

Child emperor beat Phoenix man by putting tickle bugs inside his suit. Nyan can easily get inside his suit lol.

Pre redraw Phoenix man probably takes it as he didn't have this weakness iirc.
PE can maybe counter by raising his suit by 10000* C like he did against CE mรฉcha

but yeah I think Nyan has a good match up here

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
That phoenix man fight has been retconned like 3 times or even more, I don't even remember what we're working with anymore. Lost interest.

OG phoenix man was busted and so was Child Emperor, both had to receive nerfs I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I literally do not recall what actually is canon regarding Phoenix Man. I think I read all the retcons and they're just intertwined for me now so I legit have no idea what he is capable of now lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
That phoenix man fight has been retconned like 3 times or even more, I don't even remember what we're working with anymore. Lost interest.

OG phoenix man was busted and so was Child Emperor, both had to receive nerfs I guess.
I literally do not recall what actually is canon regarding Phoenix Man. I think I read all the retcons and they're just intertwined for me now so I legit have no idea what he is capable of now lmao.
this is the canon fight

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
this is the canon fight
I am probably not gonna read it now lol, but if I do, I'll let you know. I would say the og PM takes it easily, but depending on how nerfed he is the cat has a chance.