General & Others Objectively Who is Luffys most Skilled Crewmember?

T H E M O S T S K I L L E D ?

• Total voters
Most-greatest in amount, quantity, or degree.

Skilled- having acquired mastery in something / having or showing the knowledge, ability, or training to perform a certain activity or task well.

Last edited:
Just about all of them are the leaders of their field. I’m stuck between Nami or Sanji personally because Namis ability to sense and predict the weather borders on logic defying. And Sanjis skill ans a chef allowed him to deconstruct and recreate the exact recipe of Big Moms wedding cake by scent alone.

Imma say Nami tho because we don’t see any other navigators with her level of skill on the sea.

Everybody is a "master" in their field of expertise. Then you can argue which field is more useful for the crew but I guess each one is essential, bar Brook music talent which is good but it is not fundamental, to a degree the same goes for Jinbe, the crew traveled Paradise and the New world for years yet they need an helmsmann just now.. (also Mihawk and his coffin make of every helmsman a joke). Fighter talents are essential as well so even the "sniper" Usopp even if he uses that talent very very rarely. A cook is not really essential since even if you don't eat like in a 5 star hotel you still survive (and are fine). Yet Sanji talent as a fighter is very well needed, just like Zoro. Nami and Chopper talent are important pretty much every day, same for Franky, without Robin you can't find the OP.

Luffy.. his talent as a captain.. sucks. Yet he has a gargantuan luck (also called plot power) which makes him always come out of the worst situations (which are caused often by his lack of talent as a captain). Also his fighting skills are necessary as well.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
They all extremely skilled in their fields, but I’d say Robin or Nani or Sanji is tha most skilled. From what we know so far, we haven’t seen an archeologist as good as Robin. A Chef as good as Sanji or a navigator as good as Nami

Everybody is a "master" in their field of expertise. Then you can argue which field is more useful for the crew but I guess each one is essential, bar Brook music talent which is good but it is not fundamental, to a degree the same goes for Jinbe, the crew traveled Paradise and the New world for years yet they need an helmsmann just now.. (also Mihawk and his coffin make of every helmsman a joke). Fighter talents are essential as well so even the "sniper" Usopp even if he uses that talent very very rarely. A cook is not really essential since even if you don't eat like in a 5 star hotel you still survive (and are fine). Yet Sanji talent as a fighter is very well needed, just like Zoro. Nami and Chopper talent are important pretty much every day, same for Franky, without Robin you can't find the OP.

Luffy.. his talent as a captain.. sucks. Yet he has a gargantuan luck (also called plot power) which makes him always come out of if the worst situations (which are caused often by his lack of talent as a captain). Also his fighting skills are necessary as well.
Your forgetting the key word “Most”

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sanji seems the best chef of the world already. Only Zeff can likely compete.

Nami also seems peerless

Brook is also the biggest star in music it seems

Robin is great but other are knowing secrets or things she doesn’t know yet

Chopper is really skilled but not the best yet

Franky is also great but Vegapunk (quite above in Vegapunk case) or Tom are likely still better than him. Even Queen seems better cyborg wise. Or Judge tech wise too.

So between Sanji and Nami and Broon