General & Others Oda’s Editor needs to tell Oda how bad his fight choreography is

The whole discussion on popularity versus quality is almost always summarized by the majority of people being tasteless ignorants who will be fed crap and will accept it happily because they don't know better

How come New York Critics have different standards than Cali Critics. How come Cultural Standards change throughout history
After certain level of quality you can argue on subjective levels

If it's false then how come so many cultures have different ideas about art.
(And more usually than not, defended by those I mentioned on my first line).

Also, we can still objectify many almost (sometimes absolute) universal standards for artistic creation. Literary oxymoron works the same in any language since it's about a structure of wording, structural crossmodal correspondences are related to brain processing of stimuli, primary metaphors have been traced throughout the whole world (ergo their modal expressions), and so on. Of course our artistic standards may vary from those of romanesque times, but this doesn't mean that we don't share things in common nor that we can't take the perspective of romanesque art and analyze from inside to establish levels of quality.

And I highly doubt many of Oda's weak areas as an author are consciously made that way because that's his crafted, deeply personal style. Unless he enjoys static coreographies more than actually fluent dances, which is what a coreography is supposed to be.

individual analysts with solid approaches
A critic who was born or moved to New York, was taught by New York teachers, hanged out With New York coworkers and had to adjust themselves to New York standards to Avoid being ostracized isn't Unbiased, he will have New Yorkan standards regardless if he likes it or not Subconsciously.

so you can tell what Mozarabic arabesque is better than which in what sense even though we aren't living that Era anymore
There's actually a lot of criticism of The Music Theory and how it dismissed Non Western Music Traditions as irrelevant which led to Jazz Music having a Stigma as being "bad music' for a long time.

Is this also bad choreography too?

Highly doubt it, it’s just depends on how you perceive it. For example, in the Queen panel, we see Sanji blocking 7 different attacks from Queen and dodge his sword. Not that confusing.
The crazy cook, nice memories. His creativity was pretty cool.

A critic who was born or moved to New York, was taught by New York teachers, hanged out With New York coworkers and had to adjust themselves to New York standards to Avoid being ostracized isn't Unbiased, he will have New Yorkan standards regardless if he likes it or not Subconsciously.
A critic that is completely biased by his close New York context isn't a critic but a sheep without personal criteria nor expertise. When I speak of an individual capable of objectifying their analysis I mean a person actually cultured on the topic and therefore with greater perspective. Sure, some bias may arise, we're all humans; but being aware of this possibility and actively enriching your background is way different than a sheep with no critical thinking that was raised by "New York critics" and is afraid of going against them —that scenario is irrelevant to my point because those aren't actual critical experts but just followers.

There's actually a lot of criticism of The Music Theory and how it dismissed Non Western Music Traditions as irrelevant which led to Jazz Music having a Stigma as being "bad music' for a long time.
Thanks for validating my point, I guess. This is on line with what I've been commenting and doesn't refute the possibility of objective analysis of an artistic work, just like I won't be devaluing Mosquinha (1890) by directly comparing it to La grande bellezza (2013) since, you know, I've actually developed a critical thinking and I can contextualize my analysis without rejecting objectivity.

And again, we aren't comparing Oda to scrolls from the 13th century. We are analyzing him as a piece of contemporary work.