Powers & Abilities Oda’s missed opportunities to give haki to the rest of SHPs

All of the sh's should have came out of the time skip with the basics of at least 1 haki type. Even now the fact that Luffy Sanji and Zoro haven't tried to teach the others haki despite how strong it is and how dangerous the new world is speaks to limits of oda as a writer. They all by eos should be good in both types because they are fighting strong pirates and will have at least 3 haki masters on the ship.

Haki is mainly for dealing with Logia in my opinion. Now Logia fruits are very rare and most of the enemies with Logias will be top 3 in their organization meaning they are reserved for the monster trio. Someone like Brook or Franky will never have to fight a logia in their life. And they have already developed their own mechanisms to amplify their attack power, which is what Haki does at base level when fighting non zoans. So they are kinda okay.
Hoping though Oda highlights the crew nicely with super decent bounties. Hope the lowest is at 300m.

All of the sh's should have came out of the time skip with the basics of at least 1 haki type. Even now the fact that Luffy Sanji and Zoro haven't tried to teach the others haki despite how strong it is and how dangerous the new world is speaks to limits of oda as a writer. They all by eos should be good in both types because they are fighting strong pirates and will have at least 3 haki masters on the ship.
Yea its pretty fucking stupid that none of the strawhats teach each other skills that can seamlessly translate into one anothers' fighting styles. Regardless of the low chances of any non-M3 strawhat fighting a logia, there's still a high chance, especially in the New World, that they'll run into a powerful adversary. See P1 and Ulti vs Ussop and Nami. Having haki abilities wouldn't hurt, and wouldn't dilute their "unique" fighting capabilities as they already useless (Ussop) or one note (Nami and her extreme usage of lightning, especially with Zues at her disposal).

He himself doesn’t need to be stronger, his tech is stronger than haki.

Franky is going to get stronger because his tech is going to go through the roof
Robin is going to get stronger through unlocking more of her devil fruit
Brook is like Robin
Chopper is like Robin
Nami is going to get better tech

The idea that any of them needed haki didn’t make sense to me because haki is just another power system that honestly is not that great unless you train it constantly. For example Luffys Armament Haki in FI and WCI was very likely weaker than Frankys steel body. As such training haki for those who don’t need it is just a waste of time.
Ussop needs Ryoa/coa barrier to coat his projectiles.He should have unlocked coa and ryo in Wano.Oda fucked hard.
Post automatically merged:

I made i thread about straw hats training each other before the final war.Oda should have made them unlock haki in then new world i agree.But Nami would be lousy coa user,because she is physically weak.
Post automatically merged:

Haki is mainly for dealing with Logia in my opinion. Now Logia fruits are very rare and most of the enemies with Logias will be top 3 in their organization meaning they are reserved for the monster trio. Someone like Brook or Franky will never have to fight a logia in their life. And they have already developed their own mechanisms to amplify their attack power, which is what Haki does at base level when fighting non zoans. So they are kinda okay.
Hoping though Oda highlights the crew nicely with super decent bounties. Hope the lowest is at 300m.
Chopper will never get 300million.If he gets 50 million,its too much.

So we are at the end of the story at the final saga with so little before EOS yet still half of the SHs don’t have haki!! Some may say it’s not that big of a deal, but for a yonko crew and the next PK crew to yet not have all members with haki seems weird considering they are only ten members!

Oda would have done much better if we had Franky getting CoA along Usopp back in DR, Nami and Chopper getting it in WCI while Robin and Brook in Wano. However, Oda did not seem to care much about that! Your thoughts on half the SHs not having haki and if they ever will and how.
They're not getting it now, getting basic haki on the last fight of the manga would be pathetic.
Let them focus on their fruits and new power ups.

They're not getting it now, getting basic haki on the last fight of the manga would be pathetic.
Let them focus on their fruits and new power ups.
That’s why i said missed opportunities. It could have been great if most of them got haki starting from DR up to Wano. Post that seems useless cuz few fights may happen.

I use Teach statement to Luffy Haki at Impledown. Luffy had Haki at that time, but don't know to control it.

So, Franky had Haki (in his term is CoA) but still not into mastering/controlling. And So are Usopp (CoO) & Robin (CoA at least as he must be had knowledge of CoO too at Revo)

The only who still didnt show any sign of Haki knowledge are Chopper & Nami, if I recall.

It is only needed in next 1 arc, they (Franky, Robin, usopp, Brook) will be shown capable of controlling their Haki although just a little time but enough to take control of the situation going on. While the process up to capable of that can be Off-panel towards that arc.

Chopper & Nami can be awaken in that arc too, like usopp CoO awakening at Dressroba