Current Events Oda Continues The Tradition Of Introducing A Stronger Antagonist Than The One We Just Defeated

When you read OP where Oda established Yonko > Admirals
But you still cling to your wishes

This is what happens
Post automatically merged:

Well Akainu sent Beard to a closed casket funeral and GreenBull pulled up on an alliance that is factually>Kaidou and Linlin so…….
He never killed wb
Lost in 2 moves

Except GB is doing nothing to weakened retainers yet

Well Akainu sent Beard to a closed casket funeral
Akainu an about a dozen other characters “literally”… It’s truly funny admiral fans pretend Akainu was matching a Yonko alone.

in reality The clash ends with the admiral face down barking like a dog . An the Yonko up straight ready to take on the whole battlefield. Lvls dog lvls.

and GreenBull pulled up on an alliance that is factually>Kaidou and Linlin so…….
An? Greenbull a dumbass, what ur point… Law + any top 5 alliance members sends him to a early grave.
:goyea:
He gets bitched or humiliated by the whole alliance.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kaido is meant to be stronger than the admirals outside of Akainu...
Akainu not excluded…

Last edited:
Buggy has a DF created for evasion and had it for 30 years.
Buggy’s DF is made for evading cuts or attacks with a small area. How is splitting himself into pieces gonna stop him from getting evaporated by a magma fist much larger in area than his body? Akainu’s large magma was simply too slow to hit an off guard Buggy who can only only fly slowly

Well Akainu sent Beard to a closed casket funeral and GreenBull pulled up on an alliance that is factually>Kaidou and Linlin so…….
Has Oda ever credited Akainu with WB’s death?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Akainu an about a dozen other characters “literally”… It’s truly funny admiral fans pretend Akainu was matching a Yonko alone.

in reality The clash ends with the admiral face down barking like a dog . An the Yonko up straight ready to take on the whole battlefield. Lvls dog lvls.
An? Greenbull a dumbass, what ur point… Law + any top 5 alliance members sends him to a early grave.
Outside of tha other admirals. Make me any character that actually did damage to beard….Akainu took off his face and chest…..Shonen or not. That’s fatal injuries, hell Kaidou lost to attacks not as lethal and died to magma that’s no where near as hot as akainus lol

So yea….lvls

So Law and Killer beat Akainu….your an idiot if you believe that

Outside of tha other admirals. Make me any character that actually did damage to beard…
the BB pirates for starters…. Hell the fact u tried to exclude literally top tier help, already clown worthy enough. Claiming Akainu was matching WB 1-1 objectively stupid. He had all of MF help lol(multiple admirals), he arguably had more help then Luffy vs Kaido.
:gokulaugh:

Akainu took off his face and chest…..Shonen or not. That’s fatal injuries, hell
headcanon, Yonko are surviving island + attacks going off in there body. An shrugging off organ destruction. There endurance is far above the norm.

In the real canon WB endures the attack with plenty stamina to spare. So much in fact he 2 shots Akainu, & fights multiple others.
Kaidou lost to attacks not as lethal and died to magma that’s no where near as hot as akainus lol
the bold some nonsense u literally made up, on top of it being irrelevant. Kaido knock out, lets see that happen with a ACoC barrier protecting him…. The attack that knock him out>>> any Akainu attacks even with the lethality edge. Hell PW has superior lethality portrayal to any of akaiun attacks.

So yea….lvls
so yes Lvls, sadly u can’t understand them tho….

So Law and Killer beat Akainu….your an idiot if you believe that
Dog is killer a top 5 alliance member….. But ur at least semi right, I exclude law by mistake. Marco not enough help for a win. just enough to help law nearly kill Akainu before they fall.

Law+
1)Luffy humiliate Akainu
2)kid destroy Akainu
3) zoro kill Akainu
4) Yamato extreme diff Akainu
5)Marco they lose extreme

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
the BB pirates for starters…. Hell the fact u tried to exclude literally top tier help, already clown worthy enough. Claiming Akainu was matching WB 1-1 objectively stupid. He had all of MF help lol(multiple admirals), he arguably had more help then Luffy vs Kaido.
:gokulaugh:

headcanon, Yonko are surviving island + attacks going off in there body. An shrugging off organ destruction. There endurance is far above the norm.

In the real canon WB endures the attack with plenty stamina to spare. So much in fact he 2 shots Akainu, & fights multiple others.
the bold some nonsense u literally made up, on top of it being irrelevant. Kaido knock out, lets see that happen with a ACoC barrier protecting him…. The attack that knock him out>>> any Akainu attacks even with the lethality edge. Hell PW has superior lethality portrayal to any of akaiun attacks.

so yes Lvls, sadly u can’t understand them tho….

Dog is killer a top 5 alliance member….. But ur at least semi right, I exclude law by mistake. Marco not enough help for a win. just enough to help law nearly kill Akainu before they fall.

Law+
1)Luffy humiliate Akainu
2)kid destroy Akainu
3) zoro kill Akainu
4) Yamato extreme diff Akainu
5)Marco they lose extreme
So Impel down prisoners shooting pistols that have been getting casually dodged since chapter 1 is tha hill you wanna die on…..lol ok

You know why I said ignoring tha admirals? Cause Kizaru embarrassed Beard when they had an exchange

Now show me multiple admirals fighting Beard at tha same time or multiple marines in general fight a WhiteBeard alongside Akainu

Cool, Akainu endurance is vastly above tha norm as well. Not sure where you were going with that

WhiteBeard “2 shots” Akainu so bad that Akainu goes on to fight Marco, Vista and multiple other commanders before receiving any help. Beard after fighting Akainu dies to flintlock pistols Lmaoooo

It’s not headcanon at all. Real life fire is much hotter than magma, yet akainus magam in canon is hotter than fire. So by default Akainus magma is much hotter than what melted Kaidou

Tha same Marco who’s Haki imbued stroke was treated like a minor annoyance by Akainu? That same Marco is supposed to be a battle changer…Lmaoooo

1. Law+Luffy whoop Kaidous ass too
  2. Law+Kidd already beat a Yonko
  3. Law+Zoro beat emperors as well
  4. Yamato is questionable where she even stands
Buddy really jus lied and hit post, LMFAOOO

So Impel down prisoners shooting pistols that have been getting casually dodged since chapter 1 is tha hill you wanna die on…..lol ok
We’re they actually dodge tho… ur counter augment literally makes no sense lol.

WB human & was shoot/pierced by dozens of others. Ur ass can stand alone on any hill that suggest that’s a nonfactor !!!!
You know why I said ignoring tha admirals? Cause Kizaru embarrassed Beard when they had an exchange
I thought u said it to make a ass hat of ur self.
:kayneshrug:

WB heavily weakened by the point, only desperate admiral tards think that showed anything but the obvious. Like forever u clowns are celebrating kizaru getting the upper hand on a heavily injured/fatigue Yonko. What do u think happens with the roles reversed lol. Again lvls…
Now show me multiple admirals fighting Beard at tha same time or multiple marines in general fight a WhiteBeard alongside Akainu
none of those panels exist, an the point still doesn’t change. WB had taken damage from dozens of other characters. In between the fighting, with the admirals helping for gods sake. He had more help the Luffy vs Kaido.
Cool, Akainu endurance is vastly above tha norm as well. Not sure where you were going with that
sure, he’s above the norm. But not comparable to a Yonko tho…. Notice him after 2 serious top tier attacks. An notice WB.
WhiteBeard “2 shots” Akainu so bad that Akainu goes on to fight Marco, Vista and multiple other commanders before receiving any help. Beard after fighting Akainu dies to flintlock pistols Lmaoooo
Marco a bug to Akainu when fresh. He’s heavily fatigued by then, try using a bit of context for once. WB didn’t need a 10+ min breather in a hole made for him by the opponent lmao.

It’s not headcanon at all. Real life fire is much hotter than magma, yet akainus magam in canon is hotter than fire. So by default Akainus magma is much hotter than what melted Kaidou
which has nothing to do with one piece so again headcanon. TF even implies fire> the lava Kaido falls in? Besides ur make believe… an as I said an u ducked. With ACoC it’s irrelevant either way. Magma done fuck all against noticeable Haki.

Tha same Marco who’s Haki imbued stroke was treated like a minor annoyance by Akainu? That same Marco is supposed to be a battle changer…Lmaoooo
Huh, I literally said he wasn’t enough fool…

But while ur still on that lonely hill pretending his offense the only relevance he has. Remember his defense can negate 99% of Akainu lethality. A good meat shield for Law. Who needs no help damaging the admiral. His attacks alone are enough to Kill Akainu. Better luck power scaling next time….
Law+Luffy whoop Kaidous ass too
  1. Law+Kidd already beat a Yonko
  2. Law+Zoro beat emperors as well
  3. Yamato is questionable where she even stands
Buddy really jus lied and hit post, LMFAOOO
Lied? Guess u forget “u” brought up Greenbull attacking the alliance as something that mattered…. I never implied the alliance can’t beat a Yonko Fool. Admiral fans truly are a sad bunch
:suresure:

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
We’re they dodge tho… ur point literally makes no damn sense lol.

WB human & was shoot/pierced by dozens of others. Ur ass can stand alone on any hill that suggest that’s a nonfactor !!!!
U said it to make a ass hat of ur self IMO.

WB heavy weakened by the point, only desperate admiral tards think that showed anything but the obvious. Like u clowns are celebrating kizaru getting the upper hand on a heavily injured/fatigue Yonko. What do u think happens with the roles reversed lol. Again lvls…
none, an the point doesn’t change. WB had taken damage from dozens of other characters. In between the fighting, with the admirals helping for gods sake. He had more help the Luffy vs Kaido.
sure, not comparable to a Yonko tho. Notice him after 2 serious top tier attacks.
Marco a bug to Akainu when fresh. He’s heavily fatigued by then, try using a bit of context for once. WB didn’t need a 10+ min breather in a hole made for him by the opponent lmao.

again headcanon, tf even implies fire> the lava Kaido falls in? Besides ur make believe… an as I said an u ducked. With ACoC it’s irrelevant either way. Magma done fuck all against noticeable Haki.

Huh, I literally said he wasn’t enough fool… But while ur pretending his offense the only relevance he has. Remember his speed/defense can negate 99% of Akainu lethality. A good meat shield for Law. Who next no help damaging the admiral. His attacks alone are enough to Kill Akainu. Better luck power scaling next time….

Lied? Guess u forget u brought up Greenbull attacking the alliance as something that matter. I never implied the alliance can’t beat a Yonko Fool.
:suresure:
Bruh Nami was dodging lightning back in Ennies lobby. You trying to tell me bullets are really a threat to WhiteBeard……

Thing is No Body cares bout your opinion, tha fact is. Tha one time Lizaru and Beard interacted. Beard got overpowered, blitzed and holes put in em…..

So you acknowledge that a Yonko get blitzed by an admiral. But there are no panels of tha Yonko doing tha opposite

Akainu got attacked by a multiple high tiers at once and shrugged it off, why can’t a Yonko……

Now show me panels of Akainu being in tha hole for 10min…..

Fire is scientifically hotter than magma, Ace creates fire. Akainu burned fire, ergo his layman is hotter. Not to mention Akainu is on panel melting swords. Something no real world magma can do……

You mean tha limited regeneration Marco has? Tha same Regen that was maxed out against King and Queen? Lol yea good luck with that

So current Laws offense>WhiteBeards? Cause WhiteBeards offense couldn’t even knock Akainu out, let alone kill em Lmaoooo

Bruh Nami was dodging lightning back in Ennies lobby. You trying to tell me bullets are really a threat to WhiteBeard……
That didn’t answer my question dog…

till then I’ll reiterate, “WB human & was shoot/pierced by dozens of people. U can stand alone on any hill that suggest that’s a nonfactor !!!!”
Thing is No Body cares bout your opinion, tha fact is. Tha one time Lizaru and Beard interacted. Beard got overpowered, blitzed and holes put in em…..
Typical lmao, admiral defenders love to omit the actual context. U keep of creaming to Fresh kizaru momentarily gaining an advantage against heavily weakened WB. That total suggests kizaru >Yonko lol.
So you acknowledge that a Yonko get blitzed by an admiral. But there are no panels of tha Yonko doing tha opposite
Sure, a heavily weakened Yonko can be blitzed by an admiral. Feel better lol the bar really low with u guys huh….

No situation like that exist tho, no Yonko fought a weakened admiral. The one time it might have happened Akainu backed down remember…
Akainu got attacked by a multiple high tiers at once and shrugged it off, why can’t a Yonko……
Which Yonko can’t shrugged off an attack from high tiers?

-WB shrugged off Akainu attacks lol
-Meme/Kaido are so above it’s not worth talking about.
-G5 luffy tanking Kaido
- That leaves shank/BB, 2 characters whose endurance we know shit about currently.

Who u talkin about? Buggy….

Now show me panels of Akainu being in tha hole for 10min…..
Show panels he wasn’t.,. The passage of time subjective, what’s not is who was still standing!!!! Lvls dog

Fire is scientifically hotter than magma, Ace creates fire. Akainu burned fire, ergo his layman is hotter. Not to mention Akainu is on panel melting swords. Something no real world magma can do……
One piece not the real world. What’s Akainu magma ever done against powerful Haki anyway? Oh wait….

You mean tha limited regeneration Marco has? Tha same Regen that was maxed out against King and Queen? Lol yea good luck with that
seen pretty find against the admirals on MF…. it’s not like Law needs many hits to begin with 3/5 ends him. With Marco he gets off 2

So current Laws offense>WhiteBeards? Cause WhiteBeards offense couldn’t even knock Akainu out, let alone kill em Lmaoooo
Law awakening breaking Meme body. WB MF gura are tanked by the inferior body of Akainu. Do the math, killing Akainu only partially hard. For someone with that much lethality.

Last edited: