General & Others Oda doesn't writes as he wants. He writes to make his readers theories to be wrong.

In an interview at Color Walk 6 in 2014, Oda said:

“I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can’t help thinking that then I’ll make him much stronger!”​
And that's how his being writting the manga. Not only about characters but powers too.

People thought Law's DF was too powerful. Then he made Doflamingo humiliate him twice.

People thought Big Mom was too overpowered. Then he made her into a joke.

Lunatics thought Luffy was overpowered after having his ass beaten by Katakuri. Oda made Kaido one-shot him.
Lunatics once again thought Luffy was overpowered after 2 weeks of training in jail. Oda made Apoo two-shot him.

People thought during whole pre-timeskip that DF were the strongest power of One Piece. Oda comes with Haki and DFless person making DF users look like shit because of it.

People thought during whole post-timeskip that haki is the power level of One Piece. Oda made hakiless Strawhats beat Ancient Zoans that know pretty well how to use their haki. Also made Kaido, a haki master, be defeated by Luffy, an user of a legendary DF.

Oda doesn't have a goal. Doesn't have anything planned. He is just reactive to his fandom. He only wants to go otherway of the fandom so he remains "unpredictable". But one thing that is very predictably about him is that he will suck on everything as long as he remains with that poor mentality.

I believe he did mention that if people predict his story he would make some adjustment or something. Many authors do that...and it is good too in a way but most of the fail to add a better alternative to story.
Is not good. If people are predicting and enjoying is probably because he left enough foreshadow for it to happen. Or it is consistent with his way of writing.

I remember people complaining about Oda using the same formula on arcs when comparing Alabasta, Dressrosa and Wano. A princess that has to be saved and also a nation by the hands of a bad guy. But those are idiots since the formula worked very well before.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you are.
I saw enough of you here, there's no need to hide your true goal of this thread.
Again not about ZKK. I have nothing to say about it until Kaido is confirmed either dead or alive.

I believe he did mention that if people predict his story he would make some adjustment or something. Many authors do that...and it is good too in a way but most of the fail to add a better alternative to story.
not good just shows lack of conviction

your story should be your story who cares what other people guessed

can you imagine if shakespeare changed his plays because people anticipated where it would go? or if Tolkien decided to write a different ending for the fellowship of the ring?
Post automatically merged:

Why are authors so afraid of people understanding the clues they leave in their story
i would guess hurt egos theyre not as clever as they think. just look at george rr martin with game of thrones

In an interview at Color Walk 6 in 2014, Oda said:

“I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can’t help thinking that then I’ll make him much stronger!”​
And that's how his being writting the manga. Not only about characters but powers too.

People thought Law's DF was too powerful. Then he made Doflamingo humiliate him twice.

People thought Big Mom was too overpowered. Then he made her into a joke.

Lunatics thought Luffy was overpowered after having his ass beaten by Katakuri. Oda made Kaido one-shot him.
Lunatics once again thought Luffy was overpowered after 2 weeks of training in jail. Oda made Apoo two-shot him.

People thought during whole pre-timeskip that DF were the strongest power of One Piece. Oda comes with Haki and DFless person making DF users look like shit because of it.

People thought during whole post-timeskip that haki is the power level of One Piece. Oda made hakiless Strawhats beat Ancient Zoans that know pretty well how to use their haki. Also made Kaido, a haki master, be defeated by Luffy, an user of a legendary DF.

Oda doesn't have a goal. Doesn't have anything planned. He is just reactive to his fandom. He only wants to go otherway of the fandom so he remains "unpredictable". But one thing that is very predictably about him is that he will suck on everything as long as he remains with that poor mentality.
where did get this comment (website) because I would like to be sure that this comment is not out of context or isnt mistranslated, also your post makes zero sense your oda comment said " I don't like people speaking ill will to characters of one piece" but then you listed out a group of characters and powers got there OPness put down a level that's the opposite of what the comment was saying.