Character Discussion Oda hates Hancock

compare to the other warlords that was treated good she was the only one that was treated like absolute garbage false hype shtty portrayal carried by hax etc like understand this

three ex warlords like crocodile doffy and law was allow showcase their full abilites but hancock couldn't law did good against blackbeard but hancock wasn't given a chance to do the same

big mom and yamato display color of supreme king (doesn't matter if its basic or advanced its still using it) but hancock couldn't she wasn't allowed to use any haki at all

ace with his ability shut down did very good against blackbeard (a weaker version of him mind you) than hancock ever did against the stronger version of him

s-snake a clone was allowed to use a physhical attack but hancock couldn't let me say this again a clone was allowed use a physical attack while the original was deny of using

oda wants to say she's a strong women yet the only thing he showed was how weak pathetic helpless and useless she is blackbeard had her by the neck and wasn't allowed to break free instead she was reduced to a helpless damsel in distress princess that needed saving

at this point i'm convinced that he hates her that's probably why she was treated like that really a dmn shame its best that hancock remains outta the story she has no place in story a fodder like her should never come back and just be forgotten probably until the last few chapters or just never come back at all

compare to the other warlords that was treated good she was the only one that was treated like absolute garbage false hype shtty portrayal carried by hax etc like understand this

three ex warlords like crocodile doffy and law was allow showcase their full abilites but hancock couldn't law did good against blackbeard but hancock wasn't given a chance to do the same

big mom and yamato display color of supreme king (doesn't matter if its basic or advanced its still using it) but hancock couldn't she wasn't allowed to use any haki at all

ace with his ability shut down did very good against blackbeard (a weaker version of him mind you) than hancock ever did against the stronger version of him

s-snake a clone was allowed to use a physhical attack but hancock couldn't let me say this again a clone was allowed use a physical attack while the original was deny of using

oda wants to say she's a strong women yet the only thing he showed was how weak pathetic helpless and useless she is blackbeard had her by the neck and wasn't allowed to break free instead she was reduced to a helpless damsel in distress princess that needed saving

at this point i'm convinced that he hates her that's probably why she was treated like that really a dmn shame its best that hancock remains outta the story she has no place in story a fodder like her should never come back and just be forgotten probably until the last few chapters or just never come back at all
youre a retard and shes the only warlord who's been portrayed on panel as anything close to a yonko. neg diffed almost blackbeards entire crew and was about to laugh in his face even after she got grabbed.

literally better portrayal than fucking Law lmao. He couldn't even do permanent damage to a donkey.

No he doesn't. The very fact that she recently got new feats and a new bounty above any commander we know of currently disproves this.

She's basically the strongest women in the story rn.

And it's clear he has some kind of plan for her too.

Just wait and see
yes he does
those new "feats" arent impressive
no she's not she's cleary fodder
he has no plans for hancock

youre a retard and shes the only warlord who's been portrayed on panel as anything close to a yonko. neg diffed almost blackbeards entire crew and was about to laugh in his face even after she got grabbed.

literally better portrayal than fucking Law lmao. He couldn't even do permanent damage to a donkey.
and youre a bitch hancock hasn't been potrayed close to anything on panel the only potrayal she got is how weak and helpless she is neg diffing fodders isn't impressive and law potrayal is much higher than hancock's so wtf are you talking about

Can't wait for Hancock to fight Imu.:steef:

Haters gonna hate.
oda wouldn't waste panels of foddercock fighting the endgame villan
Post automatically merged:

I think he just sucks at writing female characters tbh
i wouldn't say that he's good at writing them but when comes to strong female characters that's what he sucks at completely

and youre a bitch hancock hasn't been potrayed close to anything on panel the only potrayal she got is how weak and helpless she is neg diffing fodders isn't impressive and law potrayal is much higher than hancock's so wtf are you talking about
law is a bitch who cried and sweated and begged for his life after doing zero damage to either blackbeard or his crew.

hancock neg diffed half of his commanders and wasn't begging for anything, just staring him down like a gangster. if neg diffing his "fodder" commanders isnt impressive how come law couldn't do a single fucking thing to them? how come sulong bepo didn't even temporarily knock one unconscious.

hancock deserves the D. more than the fraud Law

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
oda wouldn't waste panels of foddercock fighting the endgame villan
Post automatically merged:

i wouldn't say that he's good at writing them but when comes to strong female characters that's what he sucks at completely
Imu will be Enel 2.0 that requires multiple people to fight him/her.

Luffy is obvious, Zoro, maybe Dragon as Wyper and Hancock will replace Robin. Not sure who Gandalf would be.

Oda already placed Sabo and Vivi out as he intended in one of his interview, "Sabo will....., Vivi will....., Hancock will......"

Sabo got his Flame Emperor title and Vivi is revealed to be a D.

Hancock is next. My theory is that Hancock is Lily's descendant. Hancock is a D.

Boa D. Hancock.

Bro it's fucken oda we talking about here.

The guy made fucking wapol relevant again somehow.

No way he just abandons a perpetual top 10 ranked op character lol.

But if you wanna be in denial that's up to you :kayneshrug:
wapol's relevance is probably temporary because of the info he has
he probably would if he abandons hancock i wouldn't care he hates her anyways so i wouldn't be shocked if he did that

Luffy is obvious, Zoro, maybe Dragon as Wyper and Hancock will replace Robin. Not sure who Gandalf would be.

Oda already placed Sabo and Vivi out as he intended in one of his interview, "Sabo will....., Vivi will....., Hancock will......"

Hancock is next. My theory is that Hancock is Lily's descendant. Hancock is a D.

Boa D. Hancock.
she sure acts like a D. more than Trafalgar "The D. is an alias" Water Law. Wonder what that was supposed to mean back in Dressrosa btw?

law is a bitch who cried and sweated and begged for his life after doing zero damage to either blackbeard or his crew.

hancock neg diffed half of his commanders and wasn't begging for anything, just staring him down like a gangster. if neg diffing his "fodder" commanders isnt impressive how come law couldn't do a single fucking thing to them? how come sulong bepo didn't even temporarily knock one unconscious.

hancock deserves the D. more than the fraud Law
law never begged for his life stfu
again neg diffing fodders is not impressive

Boa D. Hancock.
never gonna happen