Chapter Discussion Oda just told us Sanji shits on both modes of Lunarians this arc

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
They are still kids who will develop. They are artificial bodies. Vegapunk can clone something but it doesn't mean it will be as perfect as the original.

I doubt he can clone the body structures and traits that go well with flames and etc...

They are still kids who will develop. They are artificial bodies. Vegapunk can clone something but it doesn't mean it will be as perfect as the original.

I doubt he can clone the body structures and traits that go well with flames and etc...
Didnt we had confirmation that vegapunk wont accept what he created unless its 100% perfect? He created mythical zoan that was 99% fine but he threw it away because of the color.

Seth

โ€Ž
Didnt we had confirmation that vegapunk wont accept what he created unless its 100% perfect? He created mythical zoan that was 99% fine but he threw it away because of the color.
He is the same guy who doesn't have absolute authority over his own creations and they can oppose him.

Momo fruit is a weird case, we don't know if Vegapunk didn't say that shit so it won't end up in the wrong hands.

Seth

โ€Ž
I dont see why would he lie?
Because Momo's fruit is straight-up perfect. We haven't seen any downsides to it as of yet.

If that 1% you are talking about is fucking color then lmao.

:gokulaugh:
S-Shark doesnt even need flame on for Lanji you window licker
Queit the opposite mr.
He had flames off attacking nami but turned them on when Sanji attacked him.
Because Momo's fruit is straight-up perfect. We haven't seen any downsides to it as of yet.

If that 1% you are talking about is fucking color then lmao.
Thats how vegapunk sees it lol. If the color isnt right the whole project is failed.