Current Events Oda needs to learn that being unpredictable doesn’t make you a good writer...

well you don't know anything about Writing on general if you think Nami wont face and defeat Ulti eventually

and when Ulti show up again you'll act like you didn't make this dumb thread lol

you're not in a place to tell Oda what make a Good Writer

You are right but have the wrong arguments. Nami and Usopp fighting Ulti and Page One 1v1 or 2v2 makes no fucking sense if they win. Nami with Zeus may have a small chance but is still all bets on Ulti. Usopp needs to unlock haki, but P1 pretty much knows haki. So nothing supports their victory.
Post automatically merged:

2/6 Tobi Roppo just got taken out. The story is the story. Oda won't change it for people who don't like it and I can't convince you not to complain about it, so I dunno what to tell you. Sit back and watch the show I guess, since you won't actually quit.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy doesn't ignore power levels. He got two upgrades to fight Kaido and still got knocked out
Oda literally changed the history when Luffy lost at 1013.

Luffy ignores power levels, not only aiming the top only. Remember he getting knocked out by Apoo? Not using adv armament for whateve reason and saying it will use G4 against Ulti and Page One? Using G4 against a fucking number. He always change from weakest to strongest at arcs. He is never consistent with his power level.

Last edited: