General & Others Oda the worst author

Oda was really good until his writing got sloppy after the timeskip.

I sometimes wonder if Oda worked with ghostwriters and the ones from the preskip aren't the same as the ones from now.

I think the secret of what One Piece is could really tell us how good Oda is. I think it will be a very divisive reaction when it will be revealed. Imagine what happened with Nika but multiplied x1000

No I have read bigger messes. Oda is overrated by One Piece fans tho
Bro everyone's favourite manga is overrated by him/her
You will see there are Naruto stans who consider their series as highest of any form. For them it might be true.
Now since OP is still running therfore people are more vocal regarding both aspects be it praise or criticism.
I cam bet in early 2010 the big 3 fans would Stan their fav and trash other,

Come on now. He ain’t even anywhere close to worst
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Bro everyone's favourite manga is overrated by him/her
You will see there are Naruto stans who consider their series as highest of any form. For them it might be true.
Now since OP is still running therfore people are more vocal regarding both aspects be it praise or criticism.
I cam bet in early 2010 the big 3 fans would Stan their fav and trash other,
I will never understand that mentality. It’s just so much better to enjoy all 3.

My advice is to stop reading the series or visiting this place all along if the series or the author are hated. Probably a more wise and healthy choice in the long run :josad: