Character Discussion Oda told this to Mihawk's live action actor

holy autism, batman!

An actor made a joke and swordguzzlers now try to make him resonsible for a joke he made, while the actor is desperetly trying to damage control by saying it's a joke.
So the actor deleted the tweet because these autistic dweebs don't know how to take a joke, and now somehow deleting a tweet = truth

swordguzzlers are that weirdo kid in class who would punch anyone for making a joke about about him

Cope. We already had our answer.

:myman:
Their height information comes from the same Data books that directly state that Mihawk is waiting for somebody to surpass Shanks and give him a worthwhile fight. So if you want to do height scaling via relying on Data books? Cool, the same Data books tell you Mihawk is stronger than Shanks regardless of the supposed "1 cm" difference saying the opposite.

Oh, and btw for anybody that does LEGIT height scale them based on the 1cm difference and does not just troll for the lulz? You are legit the worst powerscalers I have ever seen. Motherfuckers mememing about blue Haki Arlong are intellectual heavyweights compared to you bozzos.

holy autism, batman!

An actor made a joke and swordguzzlers now try to make him resonsible for a joke he made, while the actor is desperetly trying to damage control by saying it's a joke.
So the actor deleted the tweet because these autistic dweebs don't know how to take a joke, and now somehow deleting a tweet = truth

swordguzzlers are that weirdo kid in class who would punch anyone for making a joke about about him
Says the guy who took Oda's joke, about the bounties 330m and 320 m, so seriously and was arguing Sanji > Zoro.

Looks like you are one of those weirdo too.

Add
Shiryu, Lafitte, Van... all 3 are 340 cm
Not surprising they're also BBP top 4 (with Burgess 355cm)

Pizarro may be > Van but he might also not be.
Shiryu and Lafitte are definitely BB top 2

I'm not counting Kuzan.

Where exactly was Fuji shown be super above even Cracker?
Fuji loses to Katakuri + Cracker
Both are physically stronger than him
Kata is too fast and too skilled for Fuji
Its really impressive how someone can be wrong every damn time and still acting like he knows how to powerscale :suresure:

Its really impressive how someone can be wrong every damn time and still acting like he knows how to powerscale :suresure:
Shanks could legit just say, on panel, that he was weaker than Mihawk and all that would mean to the haters is that Shanks is being humble.

Some people are so entrechned in their bullshit that they will continue the cope of being Mihawk Haters as if their life depends on it.

Like, honestly, the motherfucker has a bounty higher than his own supposed Captain, a Yonko might I add, and people are still talking shit. It will legitimately never stop for some people. If Mihawk gets too much hype, they will rather dip than face the slander they dished out.

Last edited:
Who would guess that World Strongest Swordsman us actually stronger than World not the Strongest Swordsman?
Post automatically merged:

We'll see on Egghead, but based on pre-timeskip and marineford portrayal I could see Akainu > Kizaru > Aokiji
What Kuzan has over Kizaru is relevance.
Everything points to Kizaru being the strongest. Also to Aokiji being stronger than Akinu but I get people that think otherwise.