Future Events Oda will end up offscreening RHP

Just as I presumed,
  • Officers names revealed in sbs
  • Abilities in a movie
  • Some important past of Shanks revealed in a movie
At this rate, Shanks being the Ace of NW is happening.

He will get some 1-2 chapters of battle on screen and lose offscreen in cover Story or Newspapers reveals if he's falling to Teach

People are happy but the fact Oda is keen to end OP ASAP and has been revealing RHP stuff mostly outside of the manga ...yeah Shanks fans shouldn't rejoice

You can troll Rocks duo or Admirals but Oda at least has their stuff revealed in the manga not fanservice movie.
They also got their own major saga/arcs

Shanks at best will get a 10-30 chapters arc if he gets one as main figure.
Unless Shanks is falling against Luffy (which won't happen lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
my headcanon is that the fight is going to happen while luffy sails to new marineford, so he will have nothing to do. good opportunity to show some scens of the fights here and there. i think we will atleast see all the abilities of bbp and rhp, not the whole fights though.

Doubt it.Shanks is the most hyped Character in OP.Thats the reason Oda can put him in 2 Chapters to boosts ticket sells

Hes like all the time top 10/11/12 chars in terms of popularity.No way in hell is Oda off-screening his golden boy

When the author spends so much time in numerous characters almost no one gives a fuck, and leave out of the story without giving us serious content of guys like dragon/mihawk/shanks etc then he has fucked up and i seriously doubt he can save the situation he put himself in. Even if he give lets say 20-30 chapter to them its not enough at this point. The damage has been done.