General & Others Oda's drafts

Vegapank is a person like me, like you, like everyone else and we have credibility in what we say/write and - at least a vast majority - want to defend it. All his credibility will be lost if this thing does not come true in some way.

Ok, Oda could always change his mind but still Vegapank exposed himself a lot as a leaker with this Sanji thing.

I don't want to think it is only for fun.
Does Vegapank even have any credibility besides “leaking” Phoenix Sanji? I don’t know much about the dude but if all we have is a piece of text he posted on his profile then believing it to be true is a big gamble. :wonderland:

Does Vegapank even have any credibility besides “leaking” Phoenix Sanji? I don’t know much about the dude but if all we have is a piece of text he posted on his profile then believing it to be true is a big gamble. :wonderland:
I follow him on X (twitter) and I remember he leaks other manga aswell, like Sakamoto Days for example.

Vegapank is a person like me, like you, like everyone else and we have credibility in what we say/write and - at least a vast majority - want to defend it. All his credibility will be lost if this thing does not come true in some way.

Ok, Oda could always change his mind but still Vegapank exposed himself a lot as a leaker with this Sanji thing.

I don't want to think it is only for fun.
I see, yeah that make sense.

There's an option that Vegapunk receive bad intel/compromised source/whatever.

There's also an option that the drafts are true, but manifested in another/different approach (because it's common for draft & product to differ). As in, Phoenix DF has blue fire, Sanji's new power is blue fire too. Phoenix DF has dura, Exo has too.

What do you think?