News Oda's message about Coronavirus

Curious, I assume he means future unannounced breaks so far, or is this jump as a whole? Definitely can see the entire magazine going to a biweekly release for a few months, or even months if need be.

It seems that he will still draw at the same place likely, but I doubt we'll get multiple chapters and the like. All in all as long as he's healthy as well as his family, staff and co-workers!

H

Homelander

I did ask my brother regarding situation in japan , hokkaido is experiencing second wave already ironically they closed at same time with Wuhan .

Reason is Shinzo Abe he is Japanese trump , The Japanese prime minister denied the seriousness of the disease and kept on promoting Tokyo olympics . Lastly Abe has no strategy in place with regards to PPE , testing kits etc .

We might expect frequent delay of manga till end of june most likely due to this very reason !

I believe that for few months we will get one chapter in two weeks, one week we will get the chapter the week after we will not get the chapter.
Anyways even if it will be frustrating, the health of Oda is more importantly.