Character Discussion Official Kuma appreciation thread, only Kuma chads allowed.

Just making a thread to talk with fellow High IQ people about the ABSOLUTE GOAT, the Chaddest of Chads, the original Bear, the profecy kid, the incredible and Unique Bartholomew Kuma.

Friends, we rejoice and bask in his light, knowing that he lives to free us of our pain.

Husband of a murdered wife, he gave everything for peace and love.

:finally::finally:

A real man, now I'm wondering if he is the one in OP with the saddest story.

The only contenders I see are Moria, but Kuma was mistreated way more, at least Moria had his freedom, then maybe Brook if we want to take the SHs, but he has an "happy ending", after the Rumba pirates got wiped and he spent decades alone at least he can now have an amazing adventure with his friends. Maybe Baby 5 who I remember had some nasty flashback that was just hinted or a little more. Anyway Kuma for now comes out at the top among the ones I can think of.

Last edited:
Just making a thread to talk with fellow High IQ people about the ABSOLUTE GOAT, the Chaddest of Chads, the original Bear, the profecy kid, the incredible and Unique Bartholomew Kuma.

Friends, we rejoice and bask in his light, knowing that he lives to free us of our pain.

Husband of a murdered wife, he gave everything for peace and love.

:finally::finally:
Isn't this more like a fanclub tho? @Pot Goblin move to fanclubs pls

For what? Your feelings being hurt with facts?

You gonna deny Bonney being CD baby and Kuma not doing anything to save Ginny?
:cheers:
Kuma loves Ginny and loves Bonney.
It doesn't matter he is not the father, she is been violated and still decided to bring bonney to light and give her love.
And Kuma is just the same gentle person.
Not a thing people like you can understand, coming in the thread of our lord polluting it with your nonsense.

Kuma loves Ginny and loves Bonney.
It doesn't matter he is not the father, she is been violated and still decided to bring bonney to light and give her love.
And Kuma is just the same gentle person.
Not a thing people like you can understand, coming in the thread of our lord polluting it with your nonsense.
I think he’s just trying to bait people so I wouldn’t give him any attention. But what a fucking loser one would have to be to be making fun of rape victims. :whitepress:

Last edited: