Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Goofy on the roof without acoc looks like complete garbage compared to Zoro.... This condom fainted twice in three chapters, while Zoro leaves a scar on Kaido before repelling the strongest of the shown attacks in the series and pulling the eaten idiot out of kaido's mouth. Don't even compare their exploits on the roof. Zoro roof>>>Goofy roof.
Yeah and what we got in egghead add up, luffy need G5 to go against hybrid kaido or awakened lucci while zoro has enough strenght in base for that.

Goofy on the roof without acoc looks like complete garbage compared to Zoro.... This condom fainted twice in three chapters, while Zoro leaves a scar on Kaido before repelling the strongest of the shown attacks in the series and pulling the eaten idiot out of kaido's mouth. Don't even compare their exploits on the roof. Zoro roof>>>Goofy roof.
And yet Zoro left the roof with most of his bones broken and completely unable to move, relying on "Goofy" to actually beat Kaido. Why is that?

I've been a fan of Zoro for 10 years, but it just doesn't work anymore, man. Luffy is on such a high level that he's being called a God now. I can't keep lying to myself that Zoro is anywhere close to him because he's not. Oda makes sure to throw that in our faces... Kaido, Luffy, Roger, WB, they're all stronger than PRIME ZORO.

I'm praying that Zoro gets +3 magical swords like Enma to finally surpass Base Luffy. LOL.
FI - Zoro defeating Hody underwater with a sword and with a single blow
Nika needing a blood transfusion to not die against the same enemy.
Zoro in turn defeated Hyouzou with one blow, who underwent the same transformation with white hair as Hody. Hyouzou base was able to block and poison Luffy without him realizing it.

PH - Zoro kills the dragon, while Nika G2 was not able to harm him, he also lost against Monet.
Zoro humiliated Monet

DR - Luffy needed the help of Law and the DR population to defeat Mingo.
Zoro humiliated Pica and countered an Admiral. Luffy did the same using G3

Wano - I'm not going to repeat it again :)

But yes, you're right, base luffy > zoro xD

- Bab 1,108: "tergesa-gesa".
- Peminat Zoro sangat terdesak, cuba membuktikan bahawa dia tidak menggunakan ADCOC
- Peminat Sanji ialah lelaki yang paling kacak di alam semesta
- rehat minggu depan

The fact you need to use post 2 power ups Luffy to compare to pre powerups Zoro really says it all
Fair point! We should compare their current selves versus the same opponent, if we want to rate them properly. If only we were in a thread devoted to that exact topic!

Cope and wheeze, clown.

Fair point! We should compare their current selves versus the same opponent, if we want to rate them properly. If only we were in a thread devoted to that exact topic!

Cope and wheeze, clown.

Lmao at your attempt to deflect.
How stupid do you have to be to think this a gotcha moment??? I have never claimed that 2 Sword Zoro is as strong or stronger than Gear 5 Luffy. I obviously think that Gear 5 Luffy is stronger than 2 Sword Zoro
Post automatically merged:

You literally said fair point and then did the same thing the guy I originally replied to did LMAO

Lmao at your attempt to deflect.
How stupid do you have to be to think this a gotcha moment??? I have never claimed that 2 Sword Zoro is as strong or stronger than Gear 5 Luffy. I obviously think that Gear 5 Luffy is stronger than 2 Sword Zoro
Post automatically merged:

You literally said fair point and then did the same thing the guy I originally replied to did LMAO
Oh, really? So 3 sword Zoro would be able to beat Lucci, then? He's stronger than Luffy? Next question, then:

How come he didn't?

Thing that zolo fanbois are scaring now is spoiler 1108.
The first one is zolo will still handle Wucci from previous chapter and Jinbei gets in
The second one is Sanji Vs Kizaru happening