Versus Battle OG Delta vs Fused Momoshiki

Who wins? And why? OG Delta vs Fused Momoshiki. Elaborate.
momoshiki, He faced naruto and sasuke at the same time where delta just fought naruto who was noted to been holding back by alot

Delta legit got overpowered by one odama rasengan, That's trash
Momoshiki escaped chibaku tensei by busting it open and had summons that could wrestle down bjuu mode naruto, Something delta certainly couldt do considering how bad kcm2 naruto wrecked her
Post automatically merged:

Og delta is the same delta as later in the boruto manga/anime, amando just reprogrammed her to be loyal to konoha
it's the same character with the same power

momoshiki, He faced naruto and sasuke at the same time where delta just fought naruto who was noted to been holding back by alot
I feel like there's better arguments for Momoshiki if we're talking about the anime. However, I think Manga probably loses to Delta.

Just because Delta performs better against Naruto in Taijutsu than Momoshiki.

I feel like there's better arguments for Momoshiki if we're talking about the anime. However, I think Manga probably loses to Delta.

Just because Delta performs better against Naruto in Taijutsu than Momoshiki.

''In the manga''

Delta was a complete fodder who was noted, to be completely outclassed by adult naruto

Naruto could of easily killed her by his own words but wanted to interrogate her so kept her alive

That's the manga version of delta, some wortless fodder who even boro could beat

Anyways, go back to the comment section of seth's video where you got these stupid arguments to begin with

''In the manga''

Delta was a complete fodder who was noted, to be completely outclassed by adult naruto

Naruto could of easily killed her by his own words but wanted to interrogate her so kept her alive

That's the manga version of delta, some wortless fodder who even boro could beat

Anyways, go back to the comment section of seth's video where you got these stupid arguments to begin with
Yeah, I've seen these arguments many times, and it's always interpretation based since the statements are ambiguous.

My interpretation for "ability" is more so in reference to Ninjutsu which we obviously do know Naruto surpasses her in as he defeats her with a Ninjutsu based attack{I.E The Rasengan}. However, in Taijutsu they were almost completely equal as you've seen in chapter 32.

As for the second statement, I have a few problems with it. One being a mistranslation, if you notice the scan it actually says "wentto" rather than "went to", it also isn't exactly what Naruto says. He says that it could've been easier if he attempted to kill her.

Most people try to use this statement to suggest that he was holding back the entire fight. This simply doesn't need to be the case because he notes that he was going all-out in their Taijutsu exchange{Majority of the fight}, and how it could've been in reference to the Rasengan.

As for the Code statement, I heavily disagree with it being in reference to power outside of hax. To elaborate, we know Boro himself isn't that physically strong, he gets beaten up by the kids in many occasions, and gets his body blown up on some.

I think the statement was referring to his hax{I.E Virus and Regen} being potent against Naruto, since hand to hand fighting is what Naruto excels at. Delta isn't someone suited to fight Naruto, whereas Boro being a cunning fighter when utilizing his virus's more effective.

Boro on average shouldn't be remotely close to Delta physically as the kids should be far inferior to Delta, but scale above Boro

I've seen that video already actually. I agree with Six's position at least when it comes to the manga.

Seth was more so arguing why it could go either way.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E96lkljXEAMZfbb.jpg

Og delta is the same delta as later in the boruto manga/anime, amando just reprogrammed her to be loyal to konoha
it's the same character with the same power
Not disagreeing, but that's just unjustifiable.

Last edited:
it's always interpretation based since the statements are ambiguous.

It's not
kawaki says verbatim

Adult naruto is completely above delta

Facts >>> your feelings

My interpretation for "ability" is more so in reference to Ninjutsu which we obviously do know Naruto surpasses her in
he beats her in taijutsu too
Effortlessly dodged her flurry of kicks

then slammed her into the ground by sheer overwhelming might

you and six just have no idea what your talking about and like being purposefully ignorant
Sadly, I count the manga over delusional fan boys

As for the second statement, I have a few problems with it. One being a mistranslation, if you notice the scan it actually says "wentto" rather than "went to", it also isn't exactly what Naruto says. He says that it could've been easier if he attempted to kill her.
Literal nitpick
The context remains the same as does my statement related to the claim regardless of wither the typo of wentto exists or not

Six's fanboy has so little arguments that he's attacking the translation of a scan which says the same bloody thing according to he himself.

Most people try to use this statement to suggest that he was holding back the entire fight. This simply doesn't need to be the case because he notes that he was going all-out in their Taijutsu exchange
he was lying
As evidenced later when it says, he made an extra effort to keep her alive

Does this translation annoy you too or no??

Again manga >>>> idiotic six fanboy
sorry the facts disagrees with your entire sect of morons but it's how things are sadly

As for the Code statement, I heavily disagree with it being in reference to power outside of hax. To elaborate, we know Boro himself isn't that physically strong, he gets beaten up by the kids in many occasions, and gets his body blown up on some.
Six fanboy
Come on, you really going to talk of feats versus statements when your just fine ignoring momoshiki feats for his statements or sasori's feats for his statements

I mean if were going feats versus statements then would you agree momoshiki is genin or kage lv?

If not shut up as you clearly dont care about the standard and only are arguing to defend your idol's retarded argument as you pretty much stated after the fact, ''I actually watched the video'' Parrots claims straight from the video and expects me not to notice

Watch him go but sasori is not sakura lv and momoshiki is not genin lv, Because of statements even though im just making this claim to show how hypocritical his feats versus statements position would be

Last edited:
Adult naruto is completely above delta
What you don't understand is what "ability" means. Ability can be interpreted as his Ninjutsu, which is fine,

All that's relevant here is whether or not she scales to him Taijutsu as he beats Momoshiki using it.

he beats her in taijutsu too
I disagree, Delta wasn't going all-out because she keeps up with a far stronger Naruto afterwards.

Naruto also mentions he's going "all-out too" implying that she's now going all-out.

Sadly, I count the manga over delusional fan boys
I don't watch any of Six's videos since like end 2020 - early 2021..

I've known him before he made his YT.

Don't talk with him much anymore.

I just agree with this opinion.

No, it's definitely not a nitpick as the scan makes it sound as if he was holding back the entire time which he wasn't.

The translations actually differ pretty significantly.

He never makes the statement about him winning easier had he not attempted to kill her.

A nitpick's actually addressing an irrelevant portion of someone's argument.

I obviously didn't as the translation was relevant from my POV.

Also, I've addressed the main point relating to if he held back.

He obviously didn't hold back other than that rasengan.

Come on, you really going to talk of feats versus statements when your just fine ignoring momoshiki feats for his statements or sasori's feats for his statements
It seems like you definitely weren't paying attention to that point. I pointed out this translation in-fact.

What I interpret it as, is that he held back his AP with the rasengan{Only thing that could kill Delta}.

The statement doesn't mean that he was holding for the entirety of the fight.

So, no it doesn't really contradict the statement Naruto made at all

Claiming he contradicted himself in the same fight is incoherent.

The whole statement's ambiguous, I've given my interpretation.

Watch him go but sasori is not sakura lv and momoshiki is not genin lv, Because of statements even though im just making this claim to show how hypocritical his feats versus statements position would be
I think if the feats contradict the statements, then I value feats over the statements.

Value someone walking the walk than talking the talk.

Either way, this doesn't even correlate to Momoshiki.

He doesn't even have statements over Delta.

Wait, is this even a question?
What's wrong with it? Is it a miss match?

What you don't understand is what "ability" means. Ability can be interpreted as his Ninjutsu, which is fine,
Never said, it's just his ninjutsu
The manga > your interpretation/headcanon

Consistent with the fact, he was beating her up in hand to hand effortlessly overpowering her
verbatim was kicking her around like the useless tin can, she is

She's supposed to be so strong yet even the likes of boruto can tank her attacks, Almost she's fodder who naruto can one shot

I disagree, Delta wasn't going all-out because she keeps up with a far stronger Naruto afterwards.

Cant prove that naruto was stronger, it's just you and six's stupid headcanon
him going all out was just a lie, he verbatim said that he held back as to not kill her

No, it's definitely not a nitpick as the scan makes it sound as if he was holding back the entire time which he wasn't.

Context was he held back as to not kill her so he can interrogate her
It's the same in both scans so yea, it's a nitpick

He let her hit him, he was acting

I think if the feats contradict the statements, then I value feats over the statements.

Value someone walking the walk than talking the talk.

Either way, this doesn't even correlate to Momoshiki.

The point was not about, Momoshiki's power
It was about the hypocrisy of your argument

You fandom types are so predictable, I said you would attack the genin lv momoshiki claim instead of just addressing the hypocrisy had with feats vs statements but im right as always ofc

I mean, Naruto was beating the crap outta here while holding back (yet he was still strong enough to "control" her as stated by Kawaki). Meanwhile Momoshiki was in a 2v1 giving both Naruto and Sasuke a hard time despite them going all out.

Yea, Delta simps are just stupid

Where delta got whipped around by base form naruto

Momoshiki's golem summon was on par with kyubi avatar

Kyubi avatar >>> kcm2 naruto >> base naruto >>>> delta

Last edited:
The manga > your interpretation/headcanon

Consistent with the fact, he was beating her up in hand to hand effortlessly overpowering her
verbatim was kicking her around like the useless tin can, she is

She's supposed to be so strong yet even the likes of boruto can tank her attacks, Almost she's fodder who naruto can one shot

him going all out was just a lie, he verbatim said that he held back as to not kill her

It's the same in both scans so yea, it's a nitpick

It was about the hypocrisy of your argument

You fandom types are so predictable, I said you would attack the genin lv momoshiki claim instead of just addressing the hypocrisy had with feats vs statements but im right as always ofc

Yea, Delta simps are just stupid

Momoshiki's golem summon was on par with kyubi avatar

Fr. At this point I'm expecting them to claim that Isshiki high diffs Delta lmfao.

It also never mentions that it was in reference to every single combat skill that Naruto and Delta both share as well. That's why i refer to the statement as ambiguous since the statement just says "ability" without giving us any extra context.

Ability is simply a vague word. Is it ability in regards to Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Hax? We can't say for certain, but we can come to a logical conclusion{interpretation} off what we know.

I'll explain....

We know that Naruto was battling her equally, both were capable of tagging each other, damaging each other, reacting to each other. Boruto himself thinks that there's no room for him to step in and interfere as they were both too powerful.

Delta also beats uo Naruto on multiple occasions in chapter 32. You claim he's holding back, yet he's allowing her to hit him, but also dodging????

Another thing is that he himself is huffing and puffing after punching Delta towards the end indicating that he definitely was exerting a lot of energy when fighting her which is consistent with him mentioning that he's going all-out.

You're not using the term "tank" properly, him getting beat up isn't tanking. He took damage and was hurt as evident from the bruise.

Another instance of you not reading what I said. I mentioned how me notes that he's going all-out "too" implying he's now trying, and he also transforms in response to Delta mentioning her use of scientific ninja tools.

The statement you're reffering to is ambiguous as I I've given an alternate interpretation that it was in reference to the rasengan.

That isn't context, that's what said in the same panel. I'm reffering to context indicating if it was in reference to the whole fight or just the rasengan scene.
Look at the next few scans, she sees through his deception. He himself acknowledges that trick isn't going to work hence he doesn't use it anymore.

I just gave you an example on how both scans differed, a nit pick is when I address an irrelevant portion of your argument. Problem is I addressed the main point, and the translation.

Momoshiki has no statements over Delta, no correlation.

Boruto just doesn't do what he did in the anime, in chapter 9.

A weakened Delta who proceeds to box a stronger Naruto afterwards.

Golem{Inukai Takeru No Mikoto} has no scaling to Kyubi at full power. He only overpowers a Kyubi avatar who was low on chakra.

That Kyubi avatar doesn't scale over full powered transformed Naruto, just over the transformed Naruto who fought Momoshiki.

And worst of all, Base Delta doesn't scale over full powered Delta{explained already}.

However, I don't even think he'll get to activate it.

I mean, Naruto was beating the crap outta her while holding back (yet he was still strong enough to "control" her as stated by Kawaki). Meanwhile Momoshiki was in a 2v1 giving both Naruto and Sasuke a hard time despite them going all out.

That never happens, both were going all-out as stated by Naruto. Also, Momoshiki gets body-slammed by only Naruto, in-fact he struggles to put down Base Naruto, and Delta performs better.

That whole 2v1 scene never happens in the manga.

Last edited:
Fr. At this point I'm expecting them to claim that Isshiki high diffs Delta lmfao.
You mean delta high diffs isshhiki right?

Dont see how delta could beat someone who stomped baryon naruto who far exceeds the base naruto who bodied her

Isshiki >> baryon naruto >> kyubi avatar >>> kcm2 naruto >> base naruto >>>> delta

It also never mentions that it was in reference to every single combat skill that Naruto and Delta both share as well.
lol
If you say strength you talk about leg strength,arm strength and everything else included as your talking in generalizations

Unless there is a specific given or indicated, you go with the generalized meaning again you wouldt take it's gotten late to mean 12 at night specifically now would you?

This is you trying to get a gotcha cause you think your smart and your not, While these dumb questions may work in vc where the person has to react asap same does not apply in text as your allowed to think about what you say for a bit before saying it.
Imagine trying a slime ball vc debater question in a text debate, What a troll

I'll explain....

We know that Naruto was battling her equally, both were capable of tagging each other, damaging each other, reacting to each other. Boruto himself thinks that there's no room for him to step in and interfere as they were both too powerful.

You cant explain anything, your point is all rheotropic and narrative
Where, I cite my sources and argue from fact you argue from interpretation ie headcanon

Eg

Naruto was not battling her equally, He was whipping her around like a toy already gave you for the citing for this but you can keep making shit up on headcanon/interpretation
Ether back your dumb claims and stop pinging me with your nonsense ether or

Another thing is that he himself is huffing and puffing after punching Delta towards the end

The panel after this

Was this panel

Clearly not that exhausted, Your cherry picking scenes so hard ignoring the context of the following events just to stan for a fictional anime girl how pathethic

Also lol at that being a bruise, he has the same blur marks on his hair

Is his damn hair bruised, What a idiot

Boruto is shown as fine even later in the fight so evidently he took no damage ie tanked it

Watch him take this scan and argue out of context with it even tho kawaki says after the fact, hokage completely surpasses delta

Also lol at that being a bruise, he has the blur marks on his hair

Is his damn hair bruised, What a idiot

Boruto is shown as fine even later in the fight so evidently he took no damage ie tanked it

Watch him take this scan and argue out of context with it even tho kawaki says after the fact, hokage completely surpasses delta

Last edited:
If you say strength you talk about leg strength,arm strength and everything else included as your talking in generalizations

Nope, when I say I'm stronger than X, It doesn't have to mean that I'm refferring to lifting weights type strength. I can be talking about a combat situation between me and X.

In this case, he says "ability" and that him in conjunction with his ability surpasses her? Surpasses her in what regard? Because I can agree he surpasses her with Ninjutsu.

I don't see a problem with him being stronger than her in Ninjutsu, the only problem I have is with regards to Taijutsu.

Combat suited definition of ability or abilities : "talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular area."

As I said earlier, it's a singular term so it's one skill. What is that skill? The only one that logically makes sense is Ninjutsu. The only coherent one.

Nope, it's not a regular question. It was meant to be rhetorical.
You cant explain anything, your point is all rheotropic and narrative
I did explain actually, I'm giving you a rational argument supported by empirical evidence to justify my stance.

Ether back your dumb claims and stop pinging me with your nonsense ether or
Already cited the chapter in which both were fighting equally alongside Naruto mentioning he was going all-out.

Naruto was not battling her equally, He was whipping her around like a toy already gave you for the citing for this but you can keep making shit up on headcanon/interpretation
That just doesn't happen in chapter 32.

It was his last punch, not the rasengan

Clearly not that exhausted, Your cherry picking scenes so hard ignoring the context of the following events just to stan for a fictional anime girl how pathethic
No, he was exhausted before the rasengan.

Just contradictory to what was shown before

Also lol at that being a bruise, he has the blur marks on his hair
He's bruised on his cheeks when Delta counter-attacks

Being bruised isn't tanking

It's in reference to his Ninjutsu{ All-out}.

Last edited:
Who wins? And why? OG Delta vs Fused Momoshiki. Elaborate.
love how you phrased this as a open question, Who wins?
But then you attack every person who disagrees with you,

guess it's as aizen said, Some people just cant handle having their ''truths'' questioned

But universal facts are above your dumb beliefs sadly

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q0PQdkARz7tv/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/477yBMSqNmPL/

Dont know you could of ever came away from these fight scenes seeing delta as the stronger

Of course, I'll ask people who they think wins to stir up a conversation.

If you looked at my response, I also gave my opinion on the matter.

Until you then started to attack me....

I didn't attack YOU.

Calm down.

Breathe.....

Last edited:
momoshiki solos.
Naruto could barely delect his attack in base

Whrre with delta, she gets swinged around like a doll

Last edited: