General & Others On a scale of 1-10 How Close are you to Dropping One Piece?

How close are you?

• Total voters
So many of you guys are a bunch of drama queens.

This is just one story among thousands of books, movies, comics and so on. It almost feels like this is the only thing you consume and that's why you place so much importance on it, hence why you're rejoicing in this thread on how little you like the story you spend your days discussing about. I mean, this:
Some of you mfers are so stupid "I dont even waste my time reading an 18 page manga every week, I just keep up with the spoiler thread and check out the scans and then bitch online about this manga I refuse to actually read" you guys put more time into "not reading" One Piece than most readers put into reading it
Is easily the most accurate yet pathetic truth that totally defines this forum. Just grow up.

It is interesting that many who are responding are fans of religious zolo p of zkk

they do not see their own delusions fulfilled and feel cheated.

i hope they really go

To my surprise I'm at a 9 right now. If the spoilers are as shitty as we're expecting, I just don't feel like wasting my Spring sitting around waiting for this to get better.

I hardly read chapters, I build my knowledge based off forum discussions and chapter spoilers and when I'm doubtful about something I go checking the manga sources.

My way to live the manga is quite unique. 🧐

Maybe I lost the level of passion I had some years ago when I was going crazy for this series.

I started one piece in 2012. I'll see this through. Really glad Oda is finally wrapping up the arc with all the shit that's going on in the world. Could be nice if we could get the final chapter before the WW3