General & Others On a scale of 1-10 How Close are you to Dropping One Piece?

How close are you?

• Total voters
And Katakuri lost because, though this symbol of high personal expectations could outmatch Luffy in any one area, unlike Katakuri, Luffy was more happy to simply exist, and less hurt in the moments where he did fall.
What?

Both Luffy and Katakuri has to be their best to save his family and nakamas.

We saw Luffy creating that high personal expectation during the series. It started when he lost to Aokiji and we first learn it at Enies Lobby that he became stronger with G2 and G3 so he could protect his weaker nakamas.

Just like Katakuri fake that he is a "God" to his siblings eyes, Luffy also fake that he is OK when fighting Katakuri so his crew doesn't be worried about him.

I couldn't imagine a more severe downward spiral of an arc if I tried.
I just can't understand who on the planet can look at the spoilers for 1057 and get hyped. The art is still fine so it's not completely empty, but what the fuck is the end of Wano?

And yeah, elephant in the room, not happy about Zoro. How is there any merit in giving Shinobu a more complete arc than a chapter 3 character who consistently ranks as second most popular? Zero postscript, it's nuts.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I just can't understand who on the planet can look at the spoilers for 1057 and get hyped. The art is still fine so it's not completely empty, but what the fuck is the end of Wano?

And yeah, elephant in the room, not happy about Zoro. How is there any merit in giving Shinobu a more complete arc than a chapter 3 character who consistently ranks as second most popular? Zero postscript, it's nuts.
Oda's delusional when it comes to the scabbards and co. Literally ate up all the panel time to do nothing in reality. Only like 4-5 of them should even exist.