Speculations One of the Numbers is the missing Ace card

I don't think it would make sense to introduce a character stronger than King or Queen right know. They've been built up as Kaido's strongest henchmen since the beggining of the arc, and the two that will defeat them were hyped up as the "stars". To scrap all of that just to show us someone stronger because of the shock factor would be lazy writing IMO.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think it would make sense to introduce a character stronger than King or Queen right know. They've been built up as Kaido's strongest henchmen since the beggining of the arc, and the two that will defeat them were hyped up as the "stars". To scrap all of that just show us someone stronger because of the shock factor would be lazy writing IMO.
Yeah wouldn’t be good at all. And I don’t think the numbers have any greater purpose besides tying into Kaido’s back story

Well before Page 1 got terribly defeated, I was thinking he could pull off Yammy. If you look at the PAGE 1 written on him, only AGE is written on his chest, which looks like ACE to some extent. P and 1 are written on his either arms.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Actually, Yammy wasn't stronger than Grimmjow or Ulquiorra or any other Espada for that matters. He was the Arrancar Diez but becomes the Cero after releasing Zanpakuto. And we all know that Yammy ain't gonna go from the "weakest" to the strongest Lmao.

And Yamato is the "Ace" of the Beast Pirates. Not "One" of the Numbers.

Actually, Yammy wasn't stronger than Grimmjow or Ulquiorra or any other Espada for that matters. He was the Arrancar Diez but becomes the Cero after releasing Zanpakuto. And we all know that Yammy ain't gonna go from the "weakest" to the strongest Lmao.

And Yamato is the "Ace" of the Beast Pirates. Not "One" of the Numbers.
Ace is the "one" card.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Can't completely rule it out. Oda loves playing with these ideas. And it'd explain why it took so long to get to the remaining Numbers. I think it'd be better than dumping them as nobodies one after the other with little fanfare, like they have the last few.