Anime & Manga One Piece 1058 and the big dilemma for Sanji fans

Bounty aren't power levels
It's just to troll fans here and there
Without much thought behind
But this is just too funny...

B-but w-what... weren't Zoro and Sanji were WingZZZ RivalZzZz EqualzZzZZ
And here I thought that Oda valued Zoro and Sanji duo so much that he could never ever let someone else break the sacred cringe gags between them, which "clearly and undesputably" proved their similar strength
And yet...

Jinbe is humble and doesn't care about the fame and hype. While Sanji likes the fame and hype, which he needs to not let himself completely overshadowed by Zoro in their "rivalry".

So Oda has Sanji doing dick measuring with Jinbei, despite Jinbe not giving a shit to that... and still besting him lmao.
This interation started way back in Fishman Island, and continued in Onigashima (for ex. Sanji claiming he would need a few seconds to defeat some fodders, and Jinbe doing that in a second, and then the two arguing). And now the bounty thing.

Jinbe is so casual about Sanji's inferiority complex, acting as the reverse of Zoro, who instead fuels it.
That might piss Sanji off even more lmao...

Truth is Jinbe is taking everything from Sanji
Remember how many times Sanji simped for Nico Robin trying to approach her, achieving nothing bar losing his dignity?
This is Jinbe instead...

Bounty is just icing on the cake

Also, most people always said that gags are just gag. So most of us don't care about this. We definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji.
But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this gag fight where Zoro not using Haki is easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe

Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...
Take your pick, but be careful...

I came into this panel and remembered all the bullshit a certain few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling? Yes or no?
Make your choice... carefully
This is your dilemma...

Sanji fans before One Piece 1058

Sanji fans after One Piece 1058!
Oda literally made fun of their entire basis for their "arguments" for power levels
Panel placement... got destroyed with the Buggy Mihawk Crocodile thing. Gags... are now a suicide argument

You have to choice very carefully now...

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

And here I thought that Oda valued Zoro and Sanji duo so much that he could never ever let someone else break the sacred cringe gags between them, which "clearly and undesputably" proved their similar strength
And yet...

Jinbe is humble and doesn't care about the fame and hype. While Sanji likes the fame and hype, which he needs to not let himself completely overshadowed by Zoro in their "rivalry".

So Oda has Sanji doing dick measuring with Jinbei, despite Jinbe not giving a shit to that... and still besting him lmao.
This interation started way back in Fishman Island, and continued in Onigashima (for ex. Sanji claiming he would need a few seconds to defeat some fodders, and Jinbe doing that in a second, and then the two arguing). And now the bounty thing.

Jinbe is so casual about Sanji's inferiority complex, acting as the reverse of Zoro, who instead fuels it.

Remember how many times Sanji simped for Nico Robin trying to approach her, achieving nothing bar losing his dignity?
This is Jinbe instead...

Also, most people always said that gags are just gag. So most of us don't care about this. We definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji.
But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this gag fight where Zoro not using Haki is easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe

I came into this panel and remembered all the bullshit a certain few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

This is your dilemma...

Oda literally made fun of their entire basis for their "arguments" for power levels
Panel placement... got destroyed with the Buggy Mihawk Crocodile thing. Gags... are now a suicide argument

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245
Ifrit Jambe aint doing shit.
I guess the king of hell cant be hurt by his demonic subordinate:finally:

And yet...

This is Jinbe instead...

This is your dilemma...

Lanji has found the All Blue, and it's Jinbei. :risitameh:

Also guys... did you notice that we only needed to leave that HORRIBLE DAMNED Wano... and quality One Piece is back again!

:steef::endthis:

Zoro's new rival is Jinbe. Their bounties only have 1 thousand difference.

Enjoy your new rival and stop obssessing over Sanji
Bounties don't mean anything for power levels 99% times
Zoro is clealry much stronger than Jinbe
Even Sanji is stronger than Jinbe, despite having a bounty lower than the latter's

And being rivals don't make people close in strength at all
Main example of this is Luffy, Kid and Law
They are rivals but Luffy is much much stronger than them

In any case, Jinbe is a much better rival than cringe delusional little envious man Sanji

So sorry... cope anyway

Cool, so you agree that Jinbei and Sanji were stronger than Zoro in Wano, right?
Did you read at least the beginning of the thread?
I just wrote

Read at least before comment come on

Guess I have to put a disclaimer lol

Disclaimer -> Bounties are mostly to troll fans, they absolutely aren't to be used for power levels
Most bounties after Wano don't make any sense
This is mostly to enjoy and laugh together
The serious part of the thread is the one about the fact that Oda literally shat on panel powerscaling and gags powerscaling and "rivalries" powerscaling

All in a single chapter

So what's the point of the post? Sanji's bounty gag has been part of the series since forever. How did that stop him being from close to Zoro before?
Please read the OP and my previous answer...
It's not that hard
I literally wrote in basic english

Read this one please

Guess I have to put a disclaimer lol

Disclaimer -> Bounties are mostly to troll fans, they absolutely aren't to be used for power levels
Most bounties after Wano don't make any sense
This is mostly to enjoy and laugh together
The serious part of the thread is the one about the fact that Oda literally shat on panel powerscaling and gags powerscaling and "rivalries" powerscaling

All in a single chapter
And then re-read the opening post

Bounties don't mean anything for power levels 99% times
Zoro is clealry much stronger than Jinbe
Even Sanji is stronger than Jinbe, despite having a bounty lower than the latter's

And being rivals don't make people close in strength at all
Main example of this is Luffy, Kid and Law
They are rivals but Luffy is much much stronger than them

In any case, Jinbe is a much better rival than cringe delusional little envious man Sanji

So sorry... cope anyway
"Bounties don't mean anything for power levels 99% times"

Also you: * Creates a hate thread based on bounties*

Enjoy Zoro's new rival and leave Sanji out of it.

Please read the OP and my previous answer...
It's not that hard
I literally wrote in basic english

Read this one please

And then re-read the opening post
Again, what did this chapter change that was not before? Did Sanji in Ennies Lobby not have 4th hgihest bounty and still beat an enemy as strong as Zoro's who he struggled with?

Did Sanji in Wano not beat a commander just like Zoro?

Again, what did this chapter change that was not before? Did Sanji in Ennies Lobby not have 4th hgihest bounty and still beat an enemy as strong as Zoro's who he struggled with?

Did Sanji in Wano not beat a commander just like Zoro?
Shit not these "arguments" again...

Kaku is much stronger than Jabra

Doriki only count base physical abilities
Swordsmanship and DFs aren't measured
Kaku didn't even have his swords around during the measuring anda yet to eat his DF
It was also stated in any case
So for example Kaku's Rankyaku Amanedachi, who he can use only after eating the DF, wasn't measured in doriki
And that move is far stronger than everything Jabra van do

Full Power Swords + DF Kaku >> Full Power DF Jabra > Doriki Kaku >= Doriki Jabra

Not only Kaku was a fair amount stronger than Jabra, but Zoro immediately destroyed him after using Ashura
While Sanji, even after using Diable Jambe, needed three hits and was wounded and got his attacks dodged

About Wano...
Zoro unlocking Advanced Conqueror Haki, which is portrayed to be the power of the strongest fighters "only a handful of the very strongest can" puts him far above Sanji who doesn't have even basic CoC

Zoro defeated King who is Kaido's right hand man and therefore confirmed stronger than Queen
Not to mention that King proved himself to be a dangerous fighter while Queen is rather clumsy

And let's not talk about Zoro fighting at Luffy's side and gaining crazy feats against Emperors while Sanji was... playing BDSM games with a Tobi Roppo in the meantime

:kuzanshut:

Remember when Sanji fans wanted Jinbe to die back in WCI as to not join the crew and kick Sanji out of the monster trio?

:saden:

Remember when Sanji fans wanted Carrot to join instead of Yamato to not threaten Sanji's place in the monster Trio?

Remember when Sanji fans made fun of jinbe for bleeding against who's who, who was being ganged up on by his subordinates? Even though Jinbe midd diffed the cat later, while Sanji beat Queen with a powerup and a cheap shot that had some people ranking it as the worst fight in Wano?

Remember when Sanji fans didn't want Yamato to join the crew as to not steal his thunder and threaten his place in the monster trio?

Remember when some Sanji fans who still believed that the outlier of Sanji having a higher bounty that Zoro was gonna continue post Wano, even though Sanji's 177 million and 330 million increases was all because of his Vinsmoke connections and thanks to daddy Judge?

Yet even after Oda delaying Jinbe joining and only giving him a Topi Roppo and not Jack while Sanji got Queen, Jinbe still came out of Wano with a higher bounty than Sanji lmfao!

:kobeha:

Sanji: why am i below Zoro?

Bruh you really think your getting a higher bounty than zoro just for cheap shotting queen? You never even got close to sniffing a yonko on Wano, much less even fighting them.

Remember when Sanji fans wanted Jinbe to die back in WCI as to not join the crew and kick Sanji out of the monster trio?

Remember when Sanji fans wanted Carrot to join instead of Yamato to not threaten Sanji's place in the monster Trio?

Remember when Sanji fans made fun of jinbe for bleeding against who's who, who was being ganged up on by his subordinates? Even though Jinbe midd diffed the cat later, while Sanji beat Queen with a powerup and a cheap shot that had some people ranking it as the worst fight in Wano?

Remember when Sanji fans didn't want Yamato to join the crew as to not steal his thunder and threaten his place in the monster trio?

Remember when some Sanji fans who still believed that the outlier of Sanji having a higher bounty that Zoro was gonna continue post Wano, even though Sanji's 177 million and 330 million increases was all because of his Vinsmoke connections and thanks to daddy Judge?

Yet even after Oda delaying Jinbe joining and only giving him a Topi Roppo and not Jack while Sanji got Queen, Jinbe still came out of Wano with a higher bounty than Sanji lmfao!

:kobeha:

Sanji: why am i below Zoro?

Bruh you really think your getting a higher bounty than zoro just for cheap shotting queen? You never even got close to sniffing a yonko on Wano, much less even fighting them.
Yh no one remembers because you made it up

Kaku is much stronger than Jabra
I know that this childrens' manga is too complex for you but 2200 ~ 2180
Doriki only count base physical abilities
Swordsmanship and DFs aren't measured
okay? And?
It doesn't count martial arts either, so what?
Kaku didn't even have his swords around during the measuring
What king of retard are you?

Swords don't give you physical strength. They are being move by physical strength.
Just replace Doriki with joules. Kaku is physicaly as strong with or without the swords. His swords will hit with 2200 points of Doriki, you retard.
Not only Kaku was a fair amount stronger than Jabra, but Zoro immediately destroyed him after using Ashura
While Sanji, even after using Diable Jambe, needed three hits and was wounded and got his attacks dodged
And? Jyabura used iron body to block Sanji's first hit
while Kaku did not use anything to block Zoro's ashura

If you wanna go technical then, Zoro needed 2 attacks to beat Kaku
1st one to cut his slash and the other one to cut defenseless Kaku in the air

2 DJ kicks and 2 Ashura hits
About Wano...
Zoro unlocking Advanced Conqueror Haki, which is portrayed to be the power of the strongest fighters "only a handful of the very strongest can" puts him far above Sanji who doesn't have even basic CoC
Hmm...

If I have in my hand bunch of oranges and you take a handful of rotten oranges from my hand. Are the oranges in my hand no longer oranges or something?
Zoro defeated King who is Kaido's right hand man and therefore confirmed stronger than Queen
Relax, King was only called a right hand man before Kaido met Queen and Jack. After that he formed All stars and they all became his most trusted subordinates.

That's why King did not have a separate rank and that's why Tobiroppo could have challenged King just the same as they cold Jack and Queen and dethrone King to tobiroppo position.
Not to mention that King proved himself to be a dangerous fighter while Queen is rather clumsy
Lmao what?

Queen one shotting Big Mom with a simple heabutt >>>>>>>>> literally anything King and Zoro done
And let's not talk about Zoro fighting at Luffy's side and gaining crazy feats against Emperors while Sanji was... playing BDSM games with a Tobi Roppo in the meantime

:kuzanshut:
wow, crazy how after the dbsm games Sanji was still healthy enough to fight King and Queen together and beat one of them
Meanwhile Zolo needed mink medicine to restore him to full hp to just barely beat King, who was nerfed after fighting Marco and Sanji