Anime & Manga One Piece 1058 and the big dilemma for Sanji fans

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Bounty aren't power levels
It's just to troll fans here and there
Without much thought behind
But this is just too funny...

B-but w-what... weren't Zoro and Sanji were WingZZZ RivalZzZz EqualzZzZZ
And here I thought that Oda valued Zoro and Sanji duo so much that he could never ever let someone else break the sacred cringe gags between them, which "clearly and undesputably" proved their similar strength
And yet...

Jinbe is humble and doesn't care about the fame and hype. While Sanji likes the fame and hype, which he needs to not let himself completely overshadowed by Zoro in their "rivalry".

So Oda has Sanji doing dick measuring with Jinbei, despite Jinbe not giving a shit to that... and still besting him lmao.
This interation started way back in Fishman Island, and continued in Onigashima (for ex. Sanji claiming he would need a few seconds to defeat some fodders, and Jinbe doing that in a second, and then the two arguing). And now the bounty thing.

Jinbe is so casual about Sanji's inferiority complex, acting as the reverse of Zoro, who instead fuels it.
That might piss Sanji off even more lmao...

Truth is Jinbe is taking everything from Sanji
Remember how many times Sanji simped for Nico Robin trying to approach her, achieving nothing bar losing his dignity?
This is Jinbe instead...

Bounty is just icing on the cake

Also, most people always said that gags are just gag. So most of us don't care about this. We definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji.
But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this gag fight where Zoro not using Haki is easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe

Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...
Take your pick, but be careful...

I came into this panel and remembered all the bullshit a certain few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling? Yes or no?
Make your choice... carefully
This is your dilemma...

Sanji fans before One Piece 1058

Sanji fans after One Piece 1058!
Oda literally made fun of their entire basis for their "arguments" for power levels
Panel placement... got destroyed with the Buggy Mihawk Crocodile thing. Gags... are now a suicide argument

You have to choice very carefully now...

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245
the best photo I never see:steef::steef::steef::gokulaugh:

The three bounties are pretty close. Plus the way they are presented on the same panel it's clear Oda hold the three in similar esteem.
Oda though couldn't resist creating some gags with the Sanji bounty.
The important thing though is all three crossed the Billion mark and then some more. On the balance of things as Sanji fan I'm totally okay with his current figure.

Bounty aren't power levels
It's just to troll fans here and there
Without much thought behind
But this is just too funny...

B-but w-what... weren't Zoro and Sanji were WingZZZ RivalZzZz EqualzZzZZ
And here I thought that Oda valued Zoro and Sanji duo so much that he could never ever let someone else break the sacred cringe gags between them, which "clearly and undesputably" proved their similar strength
And yet...

Jinbe is humble and doesn't care about the fame and hype. While Sanji likes the fame and hype, which he needs to not let himself completely overshadowed by Zoro in their "rivalry".

So Oda has Sanji doing dick measuring with Jinbei, despite Jinbe not giving a shit to that... and still besting him lmao.
This interation started way back in Fishman Island, and continued in Onigashima (for ex. Sanji claiming he would need a few seconds to defeat some fodders, and Jinbe doing that in a second, and then the two arguing). And now the bounty thing.

Jinbe is so casual about Sanji's inferiority complex, acting as the reverse of Zoro, who instead fuels it.
That might piss Sanji off even more lmao...

Truth is Jinbe is taking everything from Sanji
Remember how many times Sanji simped for Nico Robin trying to approach her, achieving nothing bar losing his dignity?
This is Jinbe instead...

Bounty is just icing on the cake

Also, most people always said that gags are just gag. So most of us don't care about this. We definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji.
But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this gag fight where Zoro not using Haki is easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe

Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...
Take your pick, but be careful...

I came into this panel and remembered all the bullshit a certain few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling? Yes or no?
Make your choice... carefully
This is your dilemma...

Sanji fans before One Piece 1058

Sanji fans after One Piece 1058!
Oda literally made fun of their entire basis for their "arguments" for power levels
Panel placement... got destroyed with the Buggy Mihawk Crocodile thing. Gags... are now a suicide argument

You have to choice very carefully now...

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Post automatically merged:

What? No...
Never forget 'bout that :myman:

:zosmug::pepehawk::ihaha:

Last edited:
Anti-Sanji faggots talking big just for a bounty gag, the same gag that happens in EL and Dressrosa where Sanji got the 4th highest bounty.:pepehawk:All I know is that Sanji haters are getting closer to extinction now that Sanji’s bounty is not Germa anymore.:pepebuggy:

I remember when Luffy/sanjitards saying Jinbei didnt join in FI because he's too strong and would disrupt the M3, based on his MF feats. Then they said the same again when he showed feats vs Big Meme. I guess they were half right. The strongest ppl Sanji clashed/fought are King & Doffy who loldiffed him. Whereas Zoro and Jinbei have feats vs Akainu, Fujitora, Big Mom & Kaido.

Sanji needs another arc and good thing Yamato didn't join because he'd be 5th

Sanji will always be the third strongest; matching this with his bounty is the rarity, not the rule. In fact it only happened after Whole Cake, where his 330m where only surpassed by Luffy and Jinbe. His first bounty was lower than Robin's and his second was lower than Usopp's; but this didn't take him out of the monster trio nor is happening here. We're coming from an arc that stressed who are Luffy's wings and the stars of the scenario taking on the top performers; anybody truly believing Jinbe's current bounty is somewhat affecting the strength hierarchy not only is dishonest but pretty much lacks perspective on how this manga has always worked.