Future Events One Piece 2009 "spoilers/leaks" are (mostly) accurate if they are true

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol, I remember this. It was back in 2015 when some random dude on Reddit said he got these spoilers from some guy who spoiled a bunch of stuff in 2009, and the guy was back (In 2015) and is spoiling more. Load of crap, using loose predictions that have a 50/50 shot of being true.

Original post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/3hrpy1
My favorite part is at the beginning when they list a date and said that Luffy was talking to Rayleigh at Sabaody...but in reality, Luffy was already in Impel Down and was recuperating after getting the hormone injection from Ivankov, so the Straw Hats had already been separated when that “leak” used it as a way to legitimize the source :gokulaugh:

This reminds me of another old "leak":
One Piece ends with a battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and Pirate Blackbeard ..

Straw Hat crew is 8 while Blackbeard is 10, and as the first time he said when he set sail, he would collect 10 crew .. So two additional crew is HANCOCK and Jimbei ..

And There is Some Event Occur Before One Piece Ending :

-LUFFY became stronger after the death of Ace, he will master the Haki and Secret of D. and desperate to defeat Blackbeard who's at end of the story will be the strongest because he absorb all exterior power of the devil fruit on the sea ..

-ZORRO will have a new sword which is made of sea stones that can cut Haki User.

-SANJI will be a man again by IVANKOV and taught new skills at Kamabakka Kingdom.

-USSOP will get a Logia Devil Fruit (secret). and get the arrow as a weapon.

-NAMI has a new ability to control the Hurricane even Tornado with the oceans scale.

-CHOPPER discovered the secret of the Rumble Ball that can control his Monster Form.

-ROBIN cooperate with Dragon to solve the Ponelygraph Secret. Robin can multiply her body (not only double) as much as Taju Kagebunshin as in Naruto.

-FRANKY find a blueprint at Vegapunk Old Base and Modify his Body with the technology of war that surpass PACIFISTA.

-BROOK discovered the power of music and a great darkness Power.

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-YONKOU vs WORLD GOVERMENT

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

-Coby will become the Fleet Admiral by killing Blackbeard who was defeated by Luffy.

-After the death of Ace and Whitebeard, many more important characters will die such as Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru, Shicibukai.

-Some characters die at the hands of Blackbeard.

The only people in the world who know One Piece's future story are:
- Oda
- All the editors who worked with him
- His family (maybe)
- Some people who work in the anime (also a maybe)
- Maybe some close friends of Oda?

So,unless one of them leaks Oda's future plans,we will never know. Or someone could break in the night inside Oda's office at Shueisha and steal some of his notes haha otherwise we cant know in advance.

I got the source from Reddit :kayneshrug:
Then where is this from?
I do remember reading something like this in 2011-2012 ish.
but that included something like marineford 2.0 where luffy is captured by marine after defeating kaido ( while bb rises to pirate king).

without the above scenario, this leak is kinda believable