News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Results of the 1st day of the 7th popularity poll :

- In the Middle East on the first picture
- In Asia on the second picture
- In Japan on the third picture
- In USA on fourth picture
- In Oceania on fifth picture
- In Latin America and the Caribbean on sixth picture
- In Africa on seventh picture
- In Europe on eighth picture

Wrong see below:

These rankings are so weird lol

I have a strong feeling that this voting is rigged-and merely made to make money and eventually place the characters in a way they always did: Luffy=1, Zoro=2, Sanji=3 etc.

Like how in the hell did Franky get so much votes in middle east?
:choppawhat:
The dude is American, he represents America in one piece, the good old USA baby. You can call me a "conspiracy theorist" as much as you want, but my logic just refuses to believe that Franky, of all characters, got the most votes in middle east; like how 🤯. MIDDLE EAST FOR GOD'S SAKE, do this dudes at shonen jump even read news, were they living under the rock all this time? If you wanna fake something at the very least make it believable.

This thing is another money machine, you can vote as much as you want but they will never allow the true results be known. Luffy will be number one ether way, they will not show the real result if he loses. LUFFY HAS PLOT ARMOR EVEN OUTSIDE OF ONE PIECE 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling that this voting is rigged-and merely made to make money and eventually place the characters in a way they always did: Luffy=1, Zoro=2, Sanji=3 etc.

Like how in the hell did Franky get so much votes in middle east?
:choppawhat:
The dude is American, he represents America in one piece, the good old USA baby. You can call me a "conspiracy theorist" as much as you want, but my logic just refuses to believe that Franky, of all characters, got the most votes in middle east; like how 🤯. MIDDLE EAST FOR GOD'S SAKE, do this dudes at shonen jump even read news, were they living under the rock all this time? If you wanna fake something at the very least make it believable.

This thing is another money machine, you can vote as much as you want but they will never allow the true results be known. Luffy will be number one ether way, they will no show the real result if he loses. LUFFY HAS PLOT ARMOR EVEN OUTSIDE OF ONE PIECE 😂😂😂
Franky is a dude whos basically naked with speedos. I literally have no idea how he got that high lmao😂😂😂

Even if the "3 Hot Characters" are not necessarily true for every day, it gives at least an indication. In any case, the tops will change every day with new characters put forward. But these remain in indicative order.
Personally, I knew before Greg's tweets that the Top 3 was not definitive but only periodic, especially daily.

I voted for Zoro and proud of it :zosmug:
NOOOOOOO you are supposed to vote girl in your pfp...:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Lol japan likes sanji more than zoro....
:gokulaugh: