News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
My main point is Katakuri is good and isnt an antagonist. Croc was and is still conisdered evil and bad. And tbh Croc wasnt even a proper ally. He was forced to be in an allaince with Luffy because of Iva. If Iva wasnt there, he'd attempt to kill Luffy straight off the bat. So no, he was forced into an allaince with him.
No proof the rest of the international fandom sees it that way.

He didn't have to side with Luffy in the war, he chose to do so.

And I wouldnt exactly call Katakuri good when he's out here flattening chefs into pancakes lmao.

No proof the rest of the international fandom sees it that way.

He didn't have to side with Luffy in the war, he chose to do so.

And I wouldnt exactly call Katakuri good when he's out here flattening chefs into pancakes lmao.
Yh it's defintely the way they see him lmao. "ooh look...it's Luffy's nice rival and friend Katakuri".

Iva blackmailed him into helping Luffy. And once he got into the war, he wanted to screw over the marines more than get revenge against Luffy. Croc wasnt even an ally....he was just there doing his own shit.

Like I said, Oda retconned his charatcer into becoming honourable, when he wasnt honourable to begin with.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh The Tobi Roppo were introduced 32 chapters ago and the focus hasn't been on them much at all. And Who's Who is the least developed of them. A cool design and DF only takes you so far when you were introduced about a year ago and have 7 pages of combined panel time.

Who's Who being out of the poll makes sense.

• Drake has some backstory in Dressrosa and decent panel time
  • Sasaki has a bro thing going on
  • Ulti's the best
  • Page1 has tons of panel time
  • People simp for Black Maria
Who's Who is just... There.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yh it's defintely the way they see him lmao. "ooh look...it's Luffy's nice rival and friend Katakuri".

Iva blackmailed him into helping Luffy. And once he got into the war, he wanted to screw over the marines more than get revenge against Luffy. Croc wasnt even an ally....he was just there doing his own shit.

Like I said, Oda retconned his charatcer into becoming honourable, when he wasnt honourable to begin with.
I'm talking about Croc.

Tbh The Tobi Roppo were introduced 32 chapters ago and the focus hasn't been on them much at all. And Who's Who is the least developed of them. A cool design and DF only takes you so far when you were introduced about a year ago and have 7 pages of combined panel time.

Who's Who being out of the poll makes sense.

• Drake has some backstory in Dressrosa and decent panel time
  • Sasaki has a bro thing going on
  • Ulti's the best
  • Page1 has tons of panel time
  • People simp for Black Maria
Who's Who is just... There.
I thought Who's Who would be ranked higher than Black Maria but I guess I was wrong.