News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Yamato won't even be in the top 5 in the real final results for two reasons, one because most of the votes are from the Japanese fandom and she barely showed up in Japan ranking. second there is the mail votes that equals 10x points to the online vote

Let the Yamato simps celebrate this small margin in the hourly "hot" character ranking because it doesn't matter :kayneshrug:
still hate it though :seriously:
I heard that some of her toxic fans are using some cheating bots to get her to the first spot.
I still think she may win.

You actually bet on a freaking manga popularity poll :nicagesmile:

RIP
Yeah man LOLL
I bet with someone. His bet was Luffy coming in the first place and Zoro in second. My bet is Zoro coming in the first place and Luffy second.
I don't know why but I have a feeling that this time Zoro may dethrone Luffy and take that first place. I just didn't expect Yamato to show up out of nowhere and take the poll by storm...smh

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah man LOLL
I bet with someone. His bet was Luffy coming in the first place and Zoro in second. My bet is Zoro coming in the first place and Luffy second.
I don't know why but I have a feeling that this time Zoro may dethrone Luffy and take that first place. I just didn't expect Yamato to show up out of nowhere and take the poll by storm...smh
lol

Good luck then, never really cared who wins but now I want Zoro to win.

If u can call off the bet do it now. 500 bucks for popularly poll is too extreme.

from @ScotchInformer 's twitter account
The most voted personalities in the global One Piece poll right now!

Africa: Boa Hancock
The Middle East: Yamato
Latin America and the Caribbean: Sanji
Japan: Luffy
Europe: Pedro
North America: Sabo
Asia: Nami
Oceania: Shanks
Yes My Latin America peeps know what theyre doing.

Does this have to do with Daily Hot characters or ?

The Most Popular Character currently (Apparently this result on 26th of Jan)

Middle East: Yamato
Latin America and The Caribbean: Sanji

from @ScotchInformer 's twitter account
The most voted personalities in the global One Piece poll right now!

The Middle East: Yamato
Latin America and the Caribbean: Sanji
Yes My Latin America peeps know what theyre doing.

Does this have to do with Daily Hot characters or ?
These were the top 'hot' characters taken at some point on the 26th January, as already mentioned, the 'hot' character rankings are not total vote rankings, hence why they continually change. Scotch's headline is misleading.