News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

P

PeperLevi

Oda himself confirmed that Lanji is finished forever as character after Totto Land Arc,like this establishing him as living garbage,and there is plenty of people that still worshiping Lanji like he really is as great as they think.
I don't feel sorrow for these people. It's their own fault that they live a lie. Actually,it has become my hobby of every day to read these people's stupidity and sadness.
@LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Fenaker @HA001 @Guymieux @nik87 @Topi Jerami @Marimo_420 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane @Orojackson Refugee @Luffy bin Dragon

Oda himself confirmed that Lanji is finished forever as character after Totto Land Arc,like this establishing him as living garbage,and there is plenty of people that still worshiping Lanji like he really is as great as they think.
I don't feel sorrow for these people. It's their own fault that they live a lie. Actually,it has become my hobby of every day to read these people's stupidity and sadness.
@LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Fenaker @HA001 @Guymieux @nik87 @Topi Jerami @Marimo_420 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane @Orojackson Refugee @Luffy bin Dragon
Choppeeeeeerrrrrrr maskudaaaa FTW

The best thing to come out of this poll was not seeing Chopper in the top 10. Maybe this will influence Oda to write/draw something more than a stuffed toy.

Japan's infatuation with cute things was the only thing keeping this free merch ad relevant in the polls.
Indeed but why does it bother you ? It's not like One Piece is a serious manga...
Being a ''plushie'' doesn't take away from his ''little brother'' theme or his medical knowledge right ?
His fights are pretty cool too.
I really don't see why it is an issue.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The best thing to come out of this poll was not seeing Chopper in the top 10. Maybe this will influence Oda to write/draw something more than a stuffed toy.

Japan's infatuation with cute things was the only thing keeping this free merch ad relevant in the polls.
That's where you're wrong. It's clear in odas mind he's not merchandising him enough. He will not rest until he surpasses pikachu !

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Indeed but why does it bother you ? It's not like One Piece is a serious manga...
Being a ''plushie'' doesn't take away from his ''little brother'' theme or his medical knowledge right ?
His fights are pretty cool too.
I really don't see why it is an issue.
Why does it bother me that one of the core characters of a series who was once a great character with a great design, turned into this sorry ass merch bait?