News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would anyone like Page One above Queen dude?

I was just thinking a single solution for that, i can only think of people are superficial and think Page One's design is better or Sanji fans what to hype him up because he got to kick him around, wich we already see in power scaling discussions in here. That's all, just using logic to understand the result.
90% of fans don’t care about powerscaling.
Page1 has had a lot of screen time, has a cool design and is associated with Ulti.

whereas queen hasn’t done much but be a good ball. So people can be put off by him, his design, fruit and robotics.
Post automatically merged:

Ulti is most popular among the beast pirates!!!!
Even above than her captain himself!!! Ulti chan goated!!!!! (Excluding yamato off course)

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::ultimoji::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Drake is 41

Perospero only big mom pirate bar Latakuri that made it there. I wonder how high he will be after beating the minks.

smoothie my girl...next poll maybe ? People really forget she even existed lmao it’s tragic what have you done oda

I wonder how high she will be after wano considering she is good looking unlike her poor mama who doesn’t have doesn’t have the golden advantage lol.

I wonder where Carrot would've placed in the previous poll if it had been held immediately after Sulong? Carrot jumped from 26th all the way to 8th, despite her absence in Wano. Shit's wild.
Wouldn't change much. In Japan she is 24th just 2 places above ,with a lot more people being able to vote this time and easier as well.

In the Viz poll In 2017 she was 11th. It showed,from back then that people would vote fother ,if given the chance ,unlike in Japan.