News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Nah dude.....everything is happening in your mind....all that tricks and conspiracies are in your mind...but there is nothing as such in reality......it is becoming hard for you to accept that you have predicted wrong...then you are trying hard by empty statements to prove that you are right...on one hand you are saying these polls should not be taken seriously but on other hand why are you so adamant that the votes are rigged...I mean, how "serious" you must be about these "funny" polls.....:suresure:
You shouldn't take them seriously because they're rigged.
:lawsigh:
I'm baffled by the fact that I need to give an additional explanation to my posts.

I

Indigo

Regardless of how 4 - whatever number is ordered, the top three is *exactly* how it should be. The Original Trio, the three most important characters in the series, the founders of the Straw Hats, the Captain and his Right and Left hand, The King, The Queen, and the Knight; whatever you want to call it, those three should *always* be on top. The top three is *perfectly* done (if you wanted to switch Zoro and Nami, that’s fine too, I don’t really think the position of those two matter as long as they’re two and three).

Now to just digest the tears of people mad that Pirate Queen Nami solos their fav. This is a good day for One Piece lol.
It should be Zoro after Nami, not just because of popularity, but because Zoro was introduced first. That scene of Nami in episode 1 is Anime Only, not the in the manga.

It should be Zoro after Nami, not just because of popularity, but because Zoro was introduced first. That scene of Nami in episode 1 is Anime Only, not the in the manga.
It doesn’t matter, as they’re Luffy’s closest companions and most important advisors, and the two most senior members of the crew. Oda hadn’t intended Zoro to be introduced first anyway, he meant it to be Nami, but the editor told him he should flip it, so he did. Either spot for either of them works.

yeah, lol, sure shot conspiracy...huhh....poor guy did a bad job...should have made top 1 in all the regions or majority of the regions....it is easier that way isn't it....:suresure::suresure:
Dude, you could have voted 10 times for the same character by buying the special cards lol. It is officially rigged, I'm not pushing conspiracy theories. It's in open sight, no one is hiding it.

Dude, you could have voted 10 times for the same character by buying the special cards lol. It is officially rigged, I'm not pushing conspiracy theories. It's in open sight, no one is hiding it.
yeah, that rule is same for any character.....it is not as if only Luffy gets 10 votes in the special character....and that is only for Japan, rest of the countries have voted via online polling......