News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

this voting shit is retarded
-1 FUCKING MONTH voting period
- person can vote infinite times in incognito mode

what's the point
Oh wow thats actually true :gokulaugh:

Feels like a chore to vote every day once even, but i could see some freaks abusing that shit like crazy:whitepress:

Guess this "popularity poll" is now more about which character has most no life fans willing to just spam that non-stop :seriously:

So Sanji have 3rd most "No Life Willing to just spam non-stop" Fans in the world?
Yep :milaugh:

Though it would probably be more accurate to see how the potential abuse changes past rankings.

For example Luffy was always No.1

Zoro has five No.2 placements and one No.3

Sanji has four No.3 placements and two No.4

So in average Luffy is pretty much guaranteed No1, Zoro No2 and Sanji No3 based on the old system which lacked this potential of abuse, and in the most recent poll they also ranked in those same positions.

Last edited:
Yep :milaugh:

Though it would probably be more accurate to see how the potential abuse changes past rankings.

For example Luffy was always No.1

Zoro has five No.2 placements and one No.3

Sanji has four No.3 placements and two No.4

So in average Luffy is pretty much guaranteed No1, Zoro No2 and Sanji No3 based on the old system which lacked this potential of abuse.
No, it isn't change of System only, the Votes were always exclusive to Japan, now it's Worldwide, we will see big changes, possibly huge ones

Zoro was always close second to Luffy however when it comes to Worldwide, he could take the win this time, especially since we are in Wano Arc & he had lot of cool moments

Sanji will always take the 3rd Spot, i don't except any Character to surpass him especially after he got WCI dedicated for him & he also had some cool moments in Wano

IMO Ace & Sabo & Law will always be present in Top 10
And i expect this time, Marco to hit Top 10, after all the guy was Top 20 in Japan even though he was absent in Story

For the rest of Top 10 & 20, i expect the rest of Straw Hats, Kid, Popular Shichibukai (Hancock, Mihawk, Doffy, Croco) & Shanks to be present

I think Katakuri could also be in Top 20, i see tons of his Fans everywhere
As for Kaido, BM, Oden, Roger & WB, i expect them to be higher placed than we last saw in previous Polls but not sure if they can hit Top 20 (BM doubt it but rest very possible)

Killer & Drake will most probably be in Top 30 i think since they are finally being relevant
Cavendish & Bartolomeo too have some decent fanbase
And ofc, we will see the usual females (Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Perona, Carrot ... etc)

As for Marines, i think Smoker, Tashigi, Aokiji, Koby & Garp are the most liked ones (Maybe Fujitora too)

No, it isn't change of System only, the Votes were always exclusive to Japan, now it's Worldwide, we will see big changes, possibly huge ones

Zoro was always close second to Luffy however when it comes to Worldwide, he could take the win this time, especially since we are in Wano Arc & he had lot of cool moments

Sanji will always take the 3rd Spot, i don't except any Character to surpass him especially after he got WCI dedicated for him & he also had some cool moments in Wano

IMO Ace & Sabo & Law will always be present in Top 10
And i expect this time, Marco to hit Top 10, after all the guy was Top 20 in Japan even though he was absent in Story

For the rest of Top 10 & 20, i expect the rest of Straw Hats, Kid, Popular Shichibukai (Hancock, Mihawk, Doffy, Croco) & Shanks to be present

I think Katakuri could also be in Top 20, i see tons of his Fans everywhere
As for Kaido, BM, Oden, Roger & WB, i expect them to be higher placed than we last saw in previous Polls but not sure if they can hit Top 20 (BM doubt it but rest very possible)

Killer & Drake will most probably be in Top 30 i think since they are finally being relevant
Cavendish & Bartolomeo too have some decent fanbase
And ofc, we will see the usual females (Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Perona, Carrot ... etc)

As for Marines, i think Smoker, Tashigi, Aokiji, Koby & Garp are the most liked ones (Maybe Fujitora too)
Well since the third poll Zoro's been closer to Sanji than to Luffy in votes.

For the past three polls Zoro and Sanji have been within less than 1000 votes apart up to even less than 100 votes apart.

When it comes to Luffy he's always been more than 1000 votes ahead of Zoro since the third poll, up to as much as over 4000 votes inbetween and Law taking the second spot from Zoro at one point.

I do think this poll was Zoro's best chance to challenge Luffy. Getting votes world wide and in an arc where he plays a significant role, even in a fair system he could perform better than ever.

It just sucks that the fair system is not in place and it looks like we may never now how the rankings would look like if it wasn't as esy to abuse it and silly spam votes.

Well since the third poll Zoro's been closer to Sanji than to Luffy in votes.

For the past three polls Zoro and Sanji have been within less than 1000 votes apart up to even less than 100 votes apart.

When it comes to Luffy he's always been more than 1000 votes ahead of Zoro since the third poll, up to as much as over 4000 votes inbetween and Law taking the second spot from Zoro at one point.
That's not how i count, we need to check based on the Timing of those Popularity Polls (Check other Characters for example, they go very up & very down depending on if they appear or not)

Zoro & Sanji were close most the time, that's true, but don't forget that Zoro still took 2nd Place even though he was absent from WCI Saga & it focused on Sanji

Luffy on the other hand, always appears in every Arc & is always relevant, for example after Saboady, it was just him for long time so ofc he will always be much ahead of any other character (The guy possibly have more screen time than the rest of the crew combined)

But in Wano, for the first time, Zoro is getting near equal portrayal & importance as Luffy & more cool moments than rest of NW Arcs combined

And as i said, those numbers you're talking about are in Japan only, now it's Worldwide & from what i see in multiple Forums & my Region & neighboring ones, the rankings differ so much from Japanese Polls

That's why aside from Luffy, Zoro & Sanji in the lead, i expect the rest to be very different & lot of surprises.
Don't worry, the spamming will only be for Top 10 Characters which only effects their Ranking inside the Top 10, the rest will be legit imo

That's not how i count, we need to check based on the Timing of those Popularity Polls (Check other Characters for example, they go very up & very down depending on if they appear or not)

Zoro & Sanji were close most the time, that's true, but don't forget that Zoro still took 2nd Place even though he was absent from WCI Saga & it focused on Sanji

Luffy on the other hand, always appears in every Arc & is always relevant, for example after Saboady, it was just him for long time so ofc he will always be much ahead of any other character (The guy possibly have more screen time than the rest of the crew combined)

But in Wano, for the first time, Zoro is getting near equal portrayal & importance as Luffy & more cool moments than rest of NW Arcs combined

And as i said, those numbers you're talking about are in Japan only, now it's Worldwide & from what i see in multiple Forums & my Region & neighboring ones, the rankings differ so much from Japanese Polls

That's why aside from Luffy, Zoro & Sanji in the lead, i expect the rest to be very different & lot of surprises.
Don't worry, the spamming will only be for Top 10 Characters which only effects their Ranking inside the Top 10, the rest will be legit imo
Sanji wasn't the closest he's ever been to Zoro in WCI though, i think the manga was pre ts in Sabaody when we got the results for the 4th popularity poll where the two were in within less than 100 votes of eachother.

And if we think that Sanji did not surpass Zoro in WCI, this seems like a decent argument for Zoro to not surpass Luffy in Wano either given the old system.

Though i don't think it would be impossible. Would have been cool to see how this would play out with a fair system in place for these top spots. Zoro might have had a shot still even without people being able to abuse and spam votes.

Sanji wasn't the closest he's ever been to Zoro in WCI though, i think the manga was pre ts in Sabaody when we got the results for the 4th popularity poll where the two were in within less than 100 votes of eachother.

And if we think that Sanji did not surpass Zoro in WCI, this seems like a decent argument for Zoro to not surpass Luffy in Wano either given the old system.

Though i don't think it would be impossible. Would have been cool to see how this would play out with a fair system in place for these top spots. Zoro might have had a shot still even without people being able to abuse and spam votes.
What part of Japan vs Worldwide is so hard to understand? Atleast wait for Zoro to actually be #1 to do damage control.

Actually they do say in the rules that votes coming from voting multiple times a day will be deleted. It is easy to check when the same IP vote 50 times for x character the same day. It's probably just that they don't want to spend the extra $5 of servertime IP checking and instead offload that check to be clientside.
Zoro fans are going to find a way through, don't underestimate them

What part of Japan vs Worldwide is so hard to understand? Atleast wait for Zoro to actually be #1 to do damage control.
That's been understood and moved past several steps ago.

Worldwide or Japan only, it would be nice to not be able to spam votes and see how that shapes up.

Now @Esc says that those votes actually don't register, which if true, it's cool and we're back to square one where we just follow the results.

As you can see i was cheering for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji when i thought this is all fair and square

M3 taking 23 out of 24 possible Top 3 spots world wide :finally:
And only started to discuss the legitimacy of the Poll when @kurwa brought up that you can spam votes by going incognito, and after i tested out for myself to see if that's actually true or not.