Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

It's this arc.
All the shitty things he put them here at once.

Fortunately, he doesnt need to make shit like these for the rest of the series since all SHs now will be strong enough to take head on any challenge and there won't be need a super large setup like in Wano anymore.

Now the things can only go up (after Wano end).
Lol you say this now but I guarantee you Oda has another 25-30 useless side characters to build and give significant panel time to between now and EOS

Too much teasing and build-up and absolutely no payoff... It's a frustrating read.
WDM no payoff? Are we talking about same manga? We even don't have any real filler arc, everything have sence there, I mean each arc made huge plot change points, which inluence on everything that happened there. Right now we got flashback arc, but this something that we really needed, case we are going to final arc of D.GrayMan when we still don't know what side is really trying to save the world, in other words who is true evil there.
So like post TS one piece?
I think this dude don't really know what he is talking about LOL

reading FT is like read fairy tale you need to switch off your brain n enjoy the ride :yasu:
yeah i know, lost of not make any sense fight n powerlevel not existent in FT that,s why arguing about why erza can destroy a meteor even will all her broken bones is very meaningless LOL :gokulaugh:
why natsu can defeat zeref even though zeref got fairy treasure also meaningless
why august kill himself after see mavis n zeref :lusalty:
why god serena one shotted by acno :milaugh:
at least in one piece haki bloom is BS but oda still try to explain luffy power up n foresadowing zoro CoC
tbh i treated FT like i watch "so bad it,s good movie" purely for laugh n entertaiment
FT 100 years quest is mid i think so far still good although where the fuck this dragon gods when acno killed all dragons baffled me
Rave master is okay just very rushed
eden zero is good full with bloody conflict n unpredictable future :cheers: very recomended

D gray man suffer from storytelling because the author sick very long so hiatus n lots of plot point is unresolved still follow it but i recommend to binge reading it to understand all story
first and kyoto arc is great the kanda yuu arc is good alen backstory arc is dragged too long .... hope it will finished soon

Go cry somewhere else FT fanboys ; even in their low points no shonen manga let alone One Piece comes even close to how much of a trash your FT is & FT is all by itself occupying that lowest ever spot.
The sudden power ups in op are just as frequently as in ft, maybe even more absurds, no need to act like op is built different when is fact its the same shit.