General & Others One Piece best panel tournament voting for 3rd 4th 5th and 6th place

What are their placements?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Before the finals let's vote for the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th place. In this round you can vote for every panel if you want to.
Here are the panels

vs

vs

vs

As I have said you can vote for all of them if you want to. The places will of course be determined with the number of votes.

Vote in the poll, and share your opinion.

Some tags
@Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @Cyrus the Cactus @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @HAJIKATA @ZoroGang @ZoroIsOverrated @Zowo @KiriNigiri @Admiral Lee Hung @stormylife @Chrono @Kuroshika @Shuyaku @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Daisuke Jigen @Dark Hound @Jiihad @Sade @playa4321 @Bogard @BossYimz @King7 @Arara @ShadyOjiro @ShishioIsBack @Rivaille @Bakura @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Den_Den_Mushi etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
A man dream never ends is one of the best panel ever.

FirSt the context : we didn't knew BB at all, it was just a goofy guy who ate pie, Luffy and Zoro were just beaten up by Bellamy in the lost badass way and there this hobo made an unbelievable speech about dreams.

It is almost deeper in the anime with the music, BB voice and Luffy eye contact with BB. Ten years after it still gives me chills.

Then it was an amazing way to introduce BB to us. It was so random and so masterfully done. When he crushed Sarquiss face in the ground and the reveal of the BB pirates I think we were all gobsmacked.

And lastly this speech about dreams really embodies what One piece is, the quest of dreams, freedom and adventure and what you can do to achieve them. And it tells a lot about BB view about dreams.

(Surpass me Roronoa would have been my second choice here)

Of this group, best one for me is either Blackbeard or Zoro vs Daz Bones. If I had to say which was the better panel, Iโ€™d say Blackbeard, but Zoro vs Daz was a great ending to one of the best fights in one of the best arcs, so that one gets my vote.

Before the finals let's vote for the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th place. In this round you can vote for every panel if you want to.
Here are the panels

vs

vs

vs

As I have said you can vote for all of them if you want to. The places will of course be determined with the number of votes.

Vote in the poll, and share your opinion.

Some tags
@Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @Cyrus the Cactus @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @HAJIKATA @ZoroGang @ZoroIsOverrated @Zowo @KiriNigiri @Admiral Lee Hung @stormylife @Chrono @Kuroshika @Shuyaku @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Daisuke Jigen @Dark Hound @Jiihad @Sade @playa4321 @Bogard @BossYimz @King7 @Arara @ShadyOjiro @ShishioIsBack @Rivaille @Bakura @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Den_Den_Mushi etc
Surpass me Roronoa.
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Am let you finish but just wanted to add, which ever panel wins the grand master also wins:finally::myman: