One Piece Chapter 1,072: "The weight of memory."

Rate ?

• Total voters
Stussy sure love Giraffe's juice

If she's a clone, then I guess Weevil is also a clone then, but made by Caesar lol

Awakening aside from Luffy's of course and Law to some extent, looks like just an extension of the fruit ability instead of a Godlike power up
Katakuri, Doffy, Kid, now Luci and Kaku doesn't really look that impressive with awakening

I'm not sure what's Oda is trying to do with this but okay I guess

Last edited:
This chapter brought life back to this arc or it was really boring.

It seems bonney will soon learn why kuma opted to become cyborg and leave humanity. I suspect this has to do with how he was kicked out of his own kingdom and him being tyrant was all fake news.

Stussy being clone was ace brought by Vegapunk. It proves Vegapunk made right decision not joining rev army and secretly creating clones to learn inside information. Vegapunk reminds me of Dumbledore one stel ahead of his enemy , luffy recruited strongest ally .

Also someone malfunctioned the dome on purpose hmm i suspect someone is snitching on Vegapunk. I smell one of the clone will eventually betray Vegapunk and turn the tide in favor of kizaru and co.

I am interested in Miss Bakkins and her links to Vegapunk , its confirmed she is scientist as well . Weevil being Whitebeard's son makes sense now.

5/5 for this chapter. Post break oda brought life to this sublime arc.