One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
The thing is I don’t see Bonney ever doing that so honestly Saturn would need to steal her fruit.

And honestly I don’t see the point if they’re admiral level; like what does this do? They need to be stronger than yonko or weak imo
Kuma might get captured again.They might blackmail her.

nice chapter after all, im really excited who fights against luffy, kizaru or saturn and i really hope that the five elders are not that much strong how everyone is expecting from them. they should just be bigwigs in the government not the strongest or dangerous

but yea nice chapter

nice chapter after all, im really excited who fights against luffy, kizaru or saturn and i really hope that the five elders are not that much strong how everyone is expecting from them. they should just be bigwigs in the government not the strongest or dangerous

but yea nice chapter
I don't want them to be Akainu-level badasses, but overall Oda likes giving the old dudes some cool powers, so I hope they're quite tough and not as pathetic as Orochi was.

F for Weevil. So his strength was retconned (since he was supposed to be strong enough to cut Admiral Z's arm).
Well, it makes sense with "more canon" info we have about him. So basically he is only comparable to a WB without DF and AdCoC and a younger version than his Prime on top of that.

And Kizaru serving tea lmao. Oda really stopped being nice to Admirals and put them where they actually belong to :risitameh:

After 20 years, a useless old dude of the Gorosei finally moved, crazy. Well, he is here to counter that chain of command I guess. But it'll be weird if Vegapunk didnt do anything regarding that and the dude might have smth else if the chain of command won't work.

Confirmed Stussy as an ally, bruh. No tension at all for the good guys in this manga. And damn women in OP have it really hard with this author in every aspect haha, look at how bad they age.

And btw, Weevil will be an ally probably as well lol :shame:

OMG again a fucking insane speed feat for Sanji. He just outspeeded a fucking laser! While Zoro was blocked and pushed back away casually despite sneaking at S Hawk :milaugh: