One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about? :rolaugh:
You really think I am power scaling based on sweat? Or based on huffing? Or whatever the circus uses to power scale?
>tables turned :suresure:
I dont make mistakes, you confused me with someone else.
You mean you didn't make a whole thread about S-Hawk fearing Zoro based on a sweatdrop? :milaugh:
Cap:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy sweating to:pepecafe:
You completely missed the point I was making. As a matter of fact this is exactly what I was saying last chapter to Zoro fans.

Last edited:
At this point Iโ€™m convinced that this whole seraphim thing is going to be caused by a misunderstanding.

A few chapters ago were told the seraphim have the free will to choose the best way to complete the orders assigned to them.

The Seraphim arenโ€™t targeting anyone except for those who are in the control hierarchy. This leads me to believe that they took the innocent โ€œStop Fightingโ€ from Edison to them meaning, โ€œIf weโ€™re to stop fighting, then we must destroy those who make us fight.โ€

The only weird thing is the cameras and the laser grid which honestly I feel are going to be because of caribou

Do I detect a sweat drop on Zoro? :zorothink:

Oh how the tables have turned.:gokulaugh:
This is why you do not power scale using sweat. When will you guys learn from your mistakes?
No, Zoro was experiencing instantaneous sweat which is different from continuous sweat which means heโ€™s safe.

Or so Iโ€™ve learned recently from a certain someone :sanmoji:

It has to be an outside party.

If a Vegapunk is behind this, why would they wait for CP0 to get captured? They could have easily been using the chaos with CP0 to kill other people.

It makes no sense for a Vegapunk to wait until now to start attacking the others.

It's either Blackbeard Pirates, Caribou, or some other group who snuck in.
how would caribou command the seraphim?

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SANJI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE CHEF HAT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SANJI DEFENDERS. I EVEN SOLOED THE WHOLE ANTI-SANJI FANDOM ON YOUTUBE. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SANJI IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HAVE THE GLORIOUS SANJI BODYPILLOW OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK ZORO. FUCK BOA HANCOCK. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK MIHAWK. FUCK ADMIRALS. FUCK YONKO. FUCK WANO. FUCK ONE PIECE. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - PEDO, SIMP, CRYBABY, DISGUSTING, CUCK AND FORCED GAGS DESTROYING SANJI'S CHARACTER!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to you, Oyabun?
zoro was really fighting 2 seraphim all alone lmao
Now this is a MEAN feat. Lilith is of course not a top tier but she also isn't a slouch. Yet she is convinced her group including two 394m & 500m can't scratch Seraphim Boa.

And here is Zoro, in second gear with two swords and no bandana, holding off perhaps the two strongest Seraphim Kuma & Mihawk. All this while protecting Lucci and Kaku.

Zoro is not even using haki, at least no CoC, because we already now he is cautious regarding that not wanting to deplete his strength and stamina in case he might need to fight for real.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
โ€Ž
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.